Moderators ~ Screw IN, Not On Ones

Guest Ditch_Shitter

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Two hundred quid for the Right kit, Balds? Pfffttt! See above, mate. I never flinched at 300 E's.

Fellow Cappie? Surely ye must realise that Nothing will stand in my way of doing things Right? :good:

Proper, Full Bore Mod it'll be then. That must be what that .243 wore? It sure as hell made a heck of a differance too!

Knew I'd wheedle it out of ye in the end! :D

Cheers, lads!

The t4 is a very good mod, but needs regular oiling to slow the internal rusting problem they have.The PES is stainless, so it does away with this problem, and they are partly strippable to clean, whereas the t4 isnt.Personally, i think the t4 is slighty quieter, i have models of both, and i,m just about to buy a t8AR for a speedmaster [when the b*****d finally comes]

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: That ASE seems amazingly small? Granted, I have only one or two other examples to base my view on. But, I guess, if it works; It works.

Ok, lads. Let's cut to the chase here. I have a favoured way of sorting chaff and grain. Let me ask ye this question:

If price was no object, then which Mod would You love to own? What's simply the best damn rifle moderator out there ~ best suited to a .22 Hornet, that is?

The answers usually give a sound footing for further exploration of a subject! ;)

What vincy has is a very good mod, have seen them in action on a .223 and they do tame it alright, but have also seen and heard the T4 on the .223 and noticed it was a wee bit queiter. :yes:

That said, the .22 Hornet should be just grand with the ASE S5, infact i would go all the way and say, the ASE S5, would be my choice for the .22 Hornet, if, that is, i got it moderated, which personally, i would not. ;)

Frank.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Cheers again, lads. So, dare I say; It certainly looks like the ' A'se' have it? :D

Bit busy right now, but I'll make a note to trundle off to Google and have a look at them

Got two of my written permissions right here on my desk now. Told the other guy I'd carry a scrap of paper and a pen for the next time I bump into him. Then, if I can catch up with that fourth guy? I'll have Three entire and abutting farms to shoot over. Starting right there, in my own door way! And a fourth, huge area, further on down the road.

I'm by no means feeling cocky or over confident about all this; But I aren't half building up a solid case for having this damn rifle! Then I'll need the moderator, before I can fire a single, night time, shot through it! :good:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Haven't actually bothered to ask exact acreages or even boundries yet, mate. But one guy said he had (it was either one or two) thousand acres. He also said one of the other blokes had the same and, I believe, he mentioned that if I could get that third bloke, he had about the same Again! So we're looking at a bare minimum of 3,000 acres! :icon_eek: Then, of course, there's the fourth guy ..... I know where he lives and can guess at where his land must lie.

Bottom line is; I'll have my work cut out covering that lot on foot! :blink: