kipperfox vs ziggy

kipperfox vs ziggy  

54 members have voted

1. 1. who ur money on

• ziggy to win
    • kipperfox to win
    • draw
    • both bottle it call it day

and if he ment to be with sspca officer at sett would done the lot off them not just lads who ment off grassed fact might be on the other foot just blaming other people to take granny off them self i dont know the real story but acusing people bad thing on open forum but kippa fox wouldnt have dogs he would been banned i met kippafox other day me few lads and i can smell grass when i se one he sound get the proof prove me wrong cause if there doors went in there got to deps off the case cause sspca cannot take dogs unless police there so got to be stament saying so

What? :blink:

what mean what in england the rspca cannot take ur dogs with out police being there dont know about up scotland might be diffrent unless u know somthing about the kid shed some light on the subject

Your the one that seems to be very intrested in the matter pal, feck all to do with me. You started this thread thats obv just a bit of fun but now that you have went n met Kipper you think its all a bit out of order?

u would some one talking bout dodgy crak about u ask ziggy or who ever told ziggy,nowt t say tho cos its all shite,u fink if a took an sspca officer to a dig id have my dogs??dosent take a genius t figure that out

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who is to be the undisputed champion off the hunting life place bets now please

go on kipper fox ill put £50 on

haha dabigmc they must be shock doctor ones

Posted Images

kipperfox is no dodgepot that is a fact as for ziggy i smell a rat :whistling:

ziggy a very good friend of mine and is no rat,i have no doubt he does more than most and aint the kind of lad id want as a enemy...knows alot of nutcasses and is well respected.......id bolt kipper whilst ye got a head start

and if he ment to be with sspca officer at sett would done the lot off them not just lads who ment off grassed fact might be on the other foot just blaming other people to take granny off them self i dont know the real story but acusing people bad thing on open forum but kippa fox wouldnt have dogs he would been banned i met kippafox other day me few lads and i can smell grass when i se one he sound get the proof prove me wrong cause if there doors went in there got to deps off the case cause sspca cannot take dogs unless police there so got to be stament saying so

what mean what in england the rspca cannot take ur dogs with out police being there dont know about up scotland might be diffrent unless u know somthing about the kid shed some light on the subject

Your the one that seems to be very intrested in the matter pal, feck all to do with me. You started this thread thats obv just a bit of fun but now that you have went n met Kipper you think its all a bit out of order?

u would some one talking bout dodgy crak about u ask ziggy or who ever told ziggy,nowt t say tho cos its all shite,u fink if a took an sspca officer to a dig id have my dogs??dosent take a genius t figure that out

If youve not gota clue what hes on about then he really dosnt know you dose he? Well then you got feck all to worry about. You pal Earthmover started a thread keeping it going though, bit stupid really

If youve not gota clue what hes on about then he really dosnt know you dose he? Well then you got feck all to worry about. You pal Earthmover started a thread keeping it going though, bit stupid really

ive nothing to worry about no but id like to know why he thinks he can make accusations like that,then thro threats about

ive nothing to worry about no but id like to know why he thinks he can make accusations like that,then thro threats about

Youl probs know soon mate :thumbs:

ziggy a very good friend of mine and is no rat,i have no doubt he does more than most and aint the kind of lad id want as a enemy...knows alot of nutcasses and is well respected.......id bolt kipper whilst ye got a head start

well duckypooie tell your very good friend he needs 2 get his facts straght because kipper no grass fact thats all i need 2 say on this matter

well duckypooie tell your very good friend he needs 2 get his facts straght because kipper no grass fact thats all i need 2 say on this matter

lisen here my facts are right, kipper you no what went on, carl will be speaking to you tonight,

• Like 2

people souldent be saying things like that unless they have solid proof and u ziggy oviusly dont. it 100% out of order man.

i agree 100%

To be fair fella your the one that put the thread up and carried it on pal maybe it shouldnt of been put up on an open forum and maybe it should on the other thread but to put up a thread to specificaly to wind the situation up does not make you any better :thumbs: