benji pup

just started runing my benji pup f*****g unbeleivable started with some rabits smashed them took all 3 of my dogs out for a walk over the feilds today let the pups off the leed and kept benji on the leedany way walking though some rough and the pups kicked up a long ear the two pups were straight on it benji was going mad so i let him go and he give chase before i new it he was right up on it twisting and turning it it went on for about 3 mins then finally he killed it what a dog his going to be

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 dogs on 1 hare

well done lad, great result, hows the pup bred, pure saluki or half grey half sal.

5 months is still too young whatever u say   If you read the posts properly, you'll see that the dog is 13 months and the 2 other pups are 5 months.

just started runing my benji pup f*****g unbeleivable started with some rabits smashed them took all 3 of my dogs out for a walk over the feilds today let the pups off the leed and kept benji on the leedany way walking though some rough and the pups kicked up a long ear the two pups were straight on it benji was going mad so i let him go and he give chase before i new it he was right up on it twisting and turning it it went on for about 3 mins then finally he killed it what a dog his going to be

all good pal,how olds the pup,any pics of him :thumbs:

all good pal,how olds the pup,any pics of him :thumbs:

his 13 months old ill get some photos up of him

1 swallow doesnt make a summer. 1 hare doesnt make a match dog dont get to carried away. a long way to go.
  • Like 1

1 swallow doesnt make a summer. 1 hare doesnt make a match dog dont get to carried away. a long way to go.

yes, very long way! but its a nice start for his pup isnt it?,

good luck with him mate,sounds like a good retrieve.

ffs hes just plesed with his young dog,no need to try and putin him down you :wankerzo4: