lurchers and coyotes

join some american forums and check out some strange things .

I like the hunt for mountain lion and the mountain lion was stalking the hunters on mules and horseback and the hounds

the lion attacked the group and the mule throw the rider and killed the mountain lion stomping on it over and over .

pics and all . the hounds sat and watched the mule and lion . .

i've been hunting in africa, we hunted jackal,baboon,caracal and warthog. i missed out by a few weeks on a leopard hunt. they use english foxhounds,rhodesian ridgebacks,boerboels,jack russells and lurchers.

VERY NICE >>>>AFRICA

I had started a few bluetick hound dogs in this area where i live . NIce cold scent hound .

any way some breeder hunters are importing into africa these type dogs for cat or lion .so maybe you will see the bluetick hound dog work.they are bred to the point of running no deer and good quarry only .but here in canada we can chase deer with dogs so a mix with a beardog to a deer dog and back to chasing deer for my buds

the blue tick hound is still a working dog but the pen dogs can ruin your breeding if your not very carefull

.. pen dogs are hounds that run in a fenced area with animals to chase there. prizes money and all that stuff .

they africans like the dark ticked dogs

Edited by thomas h

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you only have any interest in things which could directly affect your life? Thats pretty f*****g sad mate.

It's very possible. I can think of a few dogs right now that I believe could do it. A coyote is not a "killer" really. They just want to get away for the most part so dont believe these hand jobs o

I know what your'e saying dwolf: shooting something from a very safe distance when the animal doesn't even know you are there seems low down and cheating. I know that in cases of pest control it is o

Posted Images

I like the hunt for mountain lion and the mountain lion was stalking the hunters on mules and horseback and the hounds

the lion attacked the group and the mule throw the rider and killed the mountain lion stomping on it over and over .

i've been hunting in africa, we hunted jackal,baboon,caracal and warthog. i missed out by a few weeks on a leopard hunt. they use english foxhounds,rhodesian ridgebacks,boerboels,jack russells and lurchers.

VERY NICE >>>>AFRICA

I had started a few bluetick hound dogs in this area where i live . NIce cold scent hound .

any way some breeder hunters are importing into africa these type dogs for cat or lion .so maybe you will see the bluetick hound dog work.they are bred to the point of running no deer and good quarry only .but here in canada we can chase deer with dogs so a mix with a beardog to a deer dog and back to chasing deer for my buds

the blue tick hound is still a working dog but the pen dogs can ruin your breeding if your not very carefull

.. pen dogs are hounds that run in a fenced area with animals to chase there. prizes money and all that stuff .

you ever had any dealings with wolverines?

We'll find out one day if Trevor can have a butchers mate :thumbs: that's if my invite still stands :laugh: :laugh: cannae wait to show you boys how to drink :laugh:

Wait til uphilldoc sees this post. He will be buyin a plane ticket to come see the boy that shows me how to drink. :drinks:

VERY NICE >>>>AFRICA

you ever had any dealings with wolverines?

now thats rare to see,,

NO .

and I have buds that are trappers .

seen badgers on the net in the usa ,,but he is gone to jail,, for terriers and hunting ,,the terriers get ripped up not really allowed , like pit fighting .

I bred a gingerfrench lurcher Coffee a greyhound staff to a pit bull .real pit dog .I mean a real pit ...

nice dogs but you only need one ..LOL,,,LOL.. ,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,thats the toughest dog ever ..period ,,for hunting ..

thomas

We'll find out one day if Trevor can have a butchers mate :thumbs: that's if my invite still stands :laugh: :laugh: cannae wait to show you boys how to drink :laugh:

Wait til uphilldoc sees this post. He will be buyin a plane ticket to come see the boy that shows me how to drink. :drinks:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: more meat for the grinder :laugh: and more of you to be the rounds :laugh:

do you recon a lurcher from over here could take a coyote like a big bull x or something

I have no doubt some of them could.

catches its 1st rabbit now its a yote dog,you want to try STOP drinking dude :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

do you recon a lurcher from over here could take a coyote like a big bull x or something

catches its 1st rabbit now its a yote dog,you want to try STOP drinking dude :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

My most knowledgeable capitulator :kiss: wind thy neck in if he does it he does if he don't he don't but no harm in trying plus meeting a few colonials while I'm there for bevies can't be all bad.

Plus we all know that rabbits are the hardest of all quarry ask any Frenchman

My most knowledgeable capitulator :kiss: wind thy neck in if he does it he does if he don't he don't but no harm in trying plus meeting a few colonials while I'm there for bevies can't be all bad.

écouter mon compatriote midget peu, vous raser votre voix à ce chien et il crie alors laisser un coyote ont un aller à elle va tout simplement d'avoir les Américains dans des crises de fou rire .. acheter votre auto d'une lampe au lieu d'une pinte et obtenir de lui prêt

écouter mon compatriote midget peu, vous raser votre voix à ce chien et il crie alors laisser un coyote ont un aller à elle va tout simplement d'avoir les Américains dans des crises de fou rire .. acheter votre auto d'une lampe au lieu d'une pinte et obtenir de lui prêt

Look ya cheese eatin surrender monkey he dosen't scream any more unlike you when ze Germans appear on the horizon

It's very possible. I can think of a few dogs right now that I believe could do it. A coyote is not a "killer" really. They just want to get away for the most part so dont believe these hand jobs on these internet sites.

Badger used to want to get away most parts they no killer ye hand job hahaj