bad accident this morning

Guest stewie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stewie, feeling for you mate...   listen get her to a greyhound vet, or a working dog vets mate... you'll be at paul evans in an hour from your place..... do you need the number?     or just

cheers all ive got to ring the vets at dinner to see if theres any progress and then go and see her at 4.30 this evening. all over a f*****g rabbit

Gutted for you mate.   All I will say is that after my own dogs serious collapse and 3 days in the vets early last year, is that he was never the same, and a working dog with a high prey drive doesn

Guest stewie

good luck with your dog stewie,looks like she is on the mend mate.thumbs.gif

cheers mate :thumbs: and everyone else :thumbs: tb25 ill force one down when she is lamping again mate :laugh:

she has picked up loads today now the morphine has wore off but still shaky on her feet. she managed a quick 15 min walk to empty out she is eating ok but still not finishing a full bowl full yet but more each feed so we are on the right track!!! im just glad its nowhere near as bad as i first thought and ive not lost her :thumbs:

cheers mate :thumbs: and everyone else :thumbs: tb25 ill force one down when she is lamping again mate :laugh:

she has picked up loads today now the morphine has wore off but still shaky on her feet. she managed a quick 15 min walk to empty out she is eating ok but still not finishing a full bowl full yet but more each feed so we are on the right track!!! im just glad its nowhere near as bad as i first thought and ive not lost her :thumbs:

just goes to show how tough them bull x,s really are stewie :thumbs:

Guest stewie

just goes to show how tough them bull x,s really are stewie :thumbs:

sure does mate :thumbs:

so hows the bitch mate??

she is loads better now mate still abit shaky on her back legs but that is improving each day BUT her painkillers are running out now so we will see how she fairs up after them but so far the signs are promising :thumbs: :thumbs: