bad accident this morning

Guest stewie

my son in law had same bad luck night before last with his pup went down and flipped right over somersaultin on the plough pup screaming got her to vet and she has chipped 2 bones in her neck pup is in neck brace and came out of vets this morning still in agony enven drugged up to eyeballs with painkillers hope yours recovers mate .

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stewie, feeling for you mate...   listen get her to a greyhound vet, or a working dog vets mate... you'll be at paul evans in an hour from your place..... do you need the number?     or just

cheers all ive got to ring the vets at dinner to see if theres any progress and then go and see her at 4.30 this evening. all over a f*****g rabbit

Gutted for you mate.   All I will say is that after my own dogs serious collapse and 3 days in the vets early last year, is that he was never the same, and a working dog with a high prey drive doesn

stewie, feeling for you mate...

listen get her to a greyhound vet, or a working dog vets mate... you'll be at paul evans in an hour from your place..... do you need the number?

or just ring up and speak to him... He is shit hot as anyone who knows him on here will clarify pal.... Good luck..

• Like 2

carnt believe it mate feel for you was talking to you last night seem a decent bloke hope all goes well for your bitch mate i know what its like my bullx broke his leg and had to have it plated all was going well then all of sudden wooldnt put it down turned out the two screws had had come out they had to open him up again and put it right with longer screws hope hes alright this time.sorry for drabbling on and all the best for your bitch mate let us know how she goes on atb biza