bull crosses ever make the coursing grade ??

why do people ask these questions.... Do they not understand the coursing game.. Sure bullx's will take hares... seen it many times, but they will never be a coursing dog! And one at 70lb, what on earth would you want a 70lb coursing dog for....

like i said (not) a hare dog, but for is size he was not that bad on hare, could get up to them no prob, but loose out on the turns. And is (main) quarry was foxes+rabbits, and he was spot on for them :thumbs:

yeah dont dispute that Ray.. But 1 of mine is just under 40lb, and spot on, on hare, fox rabit..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RFYL just because you think your always right. Doesn't make you always right.   FTB

don,t think their will be many

heres 1 lads, dont get me wrong he wasnt a 3/3 dog but he had a fair few in the day. 3/8 5/8 but realy racey and good on the turn. he would kill quik.

nice pair of tits, the bird on right!! :tongue2: :friends:

theres always 1.... :kiss: :kiss:

why do people ask these questions.... Do they not understand the coursing game.. Sure bullx's will take hares... seen it many times, but they will never be a coursing dog! And one at 70lb, what on earth would you want a 70lb coursing dog for....

why do people ask these questions.... Do they not understand the coursing game..

how do u think people are supposed to learn if they dont ask questions ? and then when they do they get answers like yours..... :feck:

thats a good looking 3/4 bred bird was it any particular bloodline and was it bred 1/2 cross over grey or 3/4 to 3/4? atb matt

Hi matt, it was from joe smith stuff, dam nugget 1 x bullgrey 25in, sire 26in greyhound mid dist dog. Bruce was great dog, good on foxes and good on rabbits for a 70lb, he was fast+agile a very good x :thumbs:

cheers for that :thumbs: my dog has got some joe smith lines in him,so far so good this season cheers matt

why do people ask these questions.... Do they not understand the coursing game..

how do u think people are supposed to learn if they dont ask questions ? and then when they do they get answers like yours..... :feck:

there knowledge must be very limited then in the dog world mate, not just about lurchers. If they would think that a bull type dog could be used to course the fastest animal in our country... :blink:

• Like 1

It's only by getting answers like his that newcomers will realise that they're asking daft questions... :yes: Far too many people like the look of a certain dog and try to adapt it to their chosen form of hunting. Square pegs & round holes come to mind.. ;)

dont post much on here anymore for obvious reasons .but cant help myself when sombody is being nieve..but i got a near as dam near 70lb dog that can bring a few down pre ban of course ...field or fen . :thumbs: even local to us rfyl...maybe i will show you one day how a big dog can run on small tight stoney /rocky ground ...aswell as on big land .of topic a bit not a bull x but hes got a heeed like one :D

dont post much on here anymore for obvious reasons .but cant help myself when sombody is being nieve..but i got a near as dam near 70lb dog that can bring a few down pre ban of course ...field or fen . :thumbs: even local to us rfyl...maybe i will show you one day how a big dog can run on small tight stoney /rocky ground ...aswell as on big land .of topic a bit not a bull x but hes got a heeed like one :D

Snoop would love to see that mate..Dont think its being nieve, just wouldnt imagine any of the coursing guys buying a bullx for the job, or a big heavy dog. strong enough to run on the sticky mud and keep on maybe. And i have seen pics of your animlas, and heard many stories(all good) about your runners...Even so i bet he has the right pedigree in him to do the business... ... what is in him? Atb Russ.

there is a fair bit of bull blood in the mother to your dog snoop, aswell as ridgeback,