my 2 dogs

Taken advantage of the cold weather.

Ive never known 2 bitches get on so well together, jess the russell is Very game and will find Anything! millie is about 9 month now and coming on well,3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound x 1/2 wippet x 1/2 Norfolk tumbler.

Edited by gravel

i'm about to enter my pat bitch in with my bull x bitch my bull x is the freindlyest dog av ever had especially for her beein bull any tips or ideas about puttin them together i've been introducing them slowly to each other the lurcher seems absolutley fine but just a bit worried any advice would be appreciated

thanks lola_digga2010

i'm about to enter my pat bitch in with my bull x bitch my bull x is the freindlyest dog av ever had especially for her beein bull any tips or ideas about puttin them together i've been introducing them slowly to each other the lurcher seems absolutley fine but just a bit worried any advice would be appreciated

thanks lola_digga2010

Lola the jack was abused a little i think when i got her, she was as bold as anything off the lead, but when i got home she was a different dog, very, very timid, it took me about 12 months to win her over, she was about 3 years of age when i got her, so she was set in her ways, i very nearly give up on her, but i knew i could do it, ive had dogs all my life, some good some bad, but these 2 are unbelievable, since the lurcher pup has arrived, she guards the house like she never used to, and guards the pup against other dogs.

They are kenneld together outside, and would even eat out of the same bowl,

Lola a xbull breed is a total differnt matter and i would be very, very , carefull! if something did happen you would never forgive yourself.

bitches when fighting are worse than dogs, dont forget these 2 are a one off.

regards.

Edited by gravel

thanks for the advice lads i think am gonna start slow and steady keep the pup in the house until i think i can trust them if not think al have to put an extension and seperater on my run. lots of walks together plenty of diggin and rats to get them to realise there to help each other rather than hinder bull x is good as gold like i would even go as far as to trust her with my life as for being headstrong totally opposite listens to commands like no other dog av ever had but a will sure to keep yous all informed on wat happens gonna introduce properly on sat rather than holding pup and lettin lurcher havea bit kiss n sniff fingers crossed hahah

atb lola_digga2010

thanks lola_digga2010

3 words DONT DO IT :no: just asking for a dead dog :(

thanks lola_digga2010

3 words DONT DO IT :no: just asking for a dead dog :(

I would be very careful kenneling a bull x with another dog I have heard of people kenneling them together for a couple of months and then all of a sudden the bull x has had a funny turn an killed the other dog for no apparant reason. i have 2 bull x myself and they are both good as gold but i would'nt kennel them with other dogs.