help needed ergently

one of my pups is 9 weeks old, shes correct weigh, very happy and playful and TOO aggressive haha, acting the same as she always is basically but yesterday i noticed that she had a case of diareah and though it was just an upset tummy, today she has had it even worse and its been getting worse and worse all day, its got too the point where she has too be let out every half an hour for a sh*t, like i said she is acting just the same as normal, i will be booking her in the vets for tuesday if she is still bad in the morning, is there anything i could give her while i wait ?!?! somebody as mentioned feeding abit of toast, this is the first iv hurd of this but i dont want too do it until a few others have told me its safe and useful too do so?!?!

thanks and please if you have a problem with what iv wrote then pm me dont bith about me on this post im just looking for some advice,

thanks

josh

Silly question, but could you give a dog pepto bismol? Would soon sort this problem out, but serioiusly mate if the dogs worsre tomorow f**k waiting till tuesday get it in strait away. Could be nowt, could be seriouse, either way your better to know, atb samstorm

one of my pups is 9 weeks old, shes correct weigh, very happy and playful and TOO aggressive haha, acting the same as she always is basically but yesterday i noticed that she had a case of diareah and though it was just an upset tummy, today she has had it even worse and its been getting worse and worse all day, its got too the point where she has too be let out every half an hour for a sh*t, like i said she is acting just the same as normal, i will be booking her in the vets for tuesday if she is still bad in the morning, is there anything i could give her while i wait ?!?! somebody as mentioned feeding abit of toast, this is the first iv hurd of this but i dont want too do it until a few others have told me its safe and useful too do so?!?!

thanks and please if you have a problem with what iv wrote then pm me dont bith about me on this post im just looking for some advice,

thanks

josh

The most important thing is making sure she doesn,t de hydrate , get fluids in her.not milk.

Dont f**k about mate get her to the vet, at 9 weeks they are babies and will go down hard if they dehydrate you could lose her if its parvo the sooner she is at the vet the better, i know its expensive but you have a duty of care to your pup. good luck

Dont f**k about mate get her to the vet, at 9 weeks they are babies and will go down hard if they dehydrate you could lose her if its parvo the sooner she is at the vet the better, i know its expensive but you have a duty of care to your pup. good luck

totally agree hope she is ok let us know how she gets on :thumbs: