dean boshel damon alvin

Ricky Percival got life for killing Boshell,virtually blew his head off on an allotment if i remember right !....if im not wrong though he was convicted on evidence given by Alvin who was a known police informer,i know it was something to do with Percival trying to bribe someone to take the blame i forget now i know it was a complicated little carry on....all over drugs,the 2 Tretton boys were involved somewhere along the line,think there both dead now also.They were messy times round Southend,Basildon way.

The only reason i remember was Boshells father was a boxer called Seamus we used to run into each other at the Thomas a Becket gym in South London back years ago and kept in touch....he was from a big irish family....the events your on about were about ten years ago,whats the sudden interest if you dont mind me asking ?

Edited by gnasher16

Ricky Percival got life for killing Boshell,virtually blew his head off on an allotment if i remember right !....if im not wrong though he was convicted on evidence given by Alvin who was a known police informer,i know it was something to do with Percival trying to bribe someone to take the blame i forget now i know it was a complicated little carry on....all over drugs,the 2 Tretton boys were involved somewhere along the line,think there both dead now also.They were messy times round Southend,Basildon way.

The only reason i remember was Boshells father was a boxer called Seamus we used to run into each other at the Thomas a Becket gym in South London back years ago and kept in touch....he was from a big irish family....the events your on about were about ten years ago,whats the sudden interest if you dont mind me asking ?

just interested as been reading a few new books and i thought alvin shot boshell and also tried to shot the trettons with boshell but never killed them,i think percival is innocent and alvin shot boshell,but jmo ,cheers

You could well be right mate i dont know,not too interested to be honest im just going on what i remember...i know it was a messy little trial with all parties accusing the others of being police informers Alvin was at the scene when the Trettons were shot but Percival was pulled in for it.....didnt them boys die or maybe they have died since im sure i remember someone telling me a few years ago they were dead.....anyway....these things happen all over ive never understood why in Essex they write books about it......all trading on the back of the other stuff from a few years earlier i suppose.

You could well be right mate i dont know,not too interested to be honest im just going on what i remember...i know it was a messy little trial with all parties accusing the others of being police informers Alvin was at the scene when the Trettons were shot but Percival was pulled in for it.....didnt them boys die or maybe they have died since im sure i remember someone telling me a few years ago they were dead.....anyway....these things happen all over ive never understood why in Essex they write books about it......all trading on the back of the other stuff from a few years earlier i suppose.

its just all a money maker mate,people selling these books half ant got a clue.like you say these things happen everywhere.thanks for you reply mate ,

• 1 month later...