nice relaxing walk out

Guest stewie

well after recent events :whistling: :whistling: i had a good mooch out today to stretch my legs, get some fresh air and just be by myself for abit!! so i jumped in the inconspicuous poaching mobile :icon_eek: :icon_eek: and went to some good ground i no thats got woods, hills and some nice open fields too and holds plenty of rabbits :thumbs: heres some pics

the yellow peril :laugh:

sundaystroll054.jpg

anybody home????

sundaystroll055.jpg

sundaystroll060.jpg

sundaystroll058.jpg

sundaystroll057.jpg

sundaystroll063.jpg

sundaystroll062.jpg

sundaystroll066.jpg

sundaystroll067.jpg

the only rabbit we caught was this one i found this rabbit up on the hill but somehow it had loads of grass wrapped around its legs really tight and was crawling on its belly i dont no how it had done it but it gave the dogs an easy catch :laugh: :laugh:

sundaystroll069.jpg

sundaystroll068.jpg

then on the way back to the van they took after something and i could hear them barking so i ran round hedge and found my bull cross up a tree trying to get a fecking cat :icon_eek: lucky for the cat it had a collar on or the catapult would of come in handy :whistling: :whistling:

all in all nice to be out and going again later for a shine with the young bitch as long as the fog stays away!! happy new year to you all :thumbs:

well after recent events :whistling: :whistling: i had a good mooch out today to stretch my legs, get some fresh air and just be by myself for abit!! so i jumped in the inconspicuous poaching mobile :icon_eek: :icon_eek: and went to some good ground i no thats got woods, hills and some nice open fields too and holds plenty of rabbits :thumbs: heres some pics

the yellow peril :laugh:

sundaystroll054.jpg

anybody home????

sundaystroll055.jpg

sundaystroll060.jpg

sundaystroll058.jpg

sundaystroll057.jpg

sundaystroll063.jpg

sundaystroll062.jpg

sundaystroll066.jpg

sundaystroll067.jpg

the only rabbit we caught was this one i found this rabbit up on the hill but somehow it had loads of grass wrapped around its legs really tight and was crawling on its belly i dont no how it had done it but it gave the dogs an easy catch :laugh: :laugh:

sundaystroll069.jpg

sundaystroll068.jpg

then on the way back to the van they took after something and i could hear them barking so i ran round hedge and found my bull cross up a tree trying to get a fecking cat :icon_eek: lucky for the cat it had a collar on or the catapult would of come in handy :whistling: :whistling:

all in all nice to be out and going again later for a shine with the young bitch as long as the fog stays away!! happy new year to you all :thumbs:

never does any harm to get out and clear the head mate dogs are looking well atb to you mate cheers rob :thumbs:

Sounds like you and the dogs enjoyed yourselves, poor bloody cat though lol!!! Strange how the rabbits legs are tied up though!

yeah it was weird never seen ote like that before!! the cat was ok just sat there knowing it was safe i would never kill someones pet but theres alot of wild ones up there that are on the list :gunsmilie: if you ever see them they are crafty b*****ds!!! have a good night tonight kay :thumbs:

I want that Van! Lol.

Great pics mate. We went out for a good walk yesterday morning. Didn't get anything, didn't even see anything, but great walk none the less. Cant beat just walking the countryside with dogs doing what they love. Pup met sheep off lead aswell and I've been waiting for that but all went well.

How is the bull cross bred? Half cross?

Gaz

Guest stewie

I want that Van! Lol.

Great pics mate. We went out for a good walk yesterday morning. Didn't get anything, didn't even see anything, but great walk none the less. Cant beat just walking the countryside with dogs doing what they love. Pup met sheep off lead aswell and I've been waiting for that but all went well.

How is the bull cross bred? Half cross?

Gaz

lol join the que mate!!!!

very true mate not always about catching high numbers just being out there that counts :thumbs: and the bull cross is just over half bull her sire was a pure staffy and her dam was a 3/4 grey 1/4 staffy :thumbs:

cheers to everyone else who replied :thumbs: