what to do about others using my permission?

get a 4x4 then you wont get stuck and beat him to the rabbits :tongue2:

i would have a word with him or shoot some rabbits on his

Long story about how i got stuck. Bu i almost ended in a river.

I dont fancy going on his land, cos i didnt like him on mine. But i will catch him and av a word. Land is hard to come by. And if hes walking about leaving gates open ect, hes gunna get me kicked off. Not happy at all!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mate u might have permisson but were all poachers at the end of the day

get a 4x4 then you wont get stuck and beat him to the rabbits :tongue2:

i would have a word with him or shoot some rabbits on his

Long story about how i got stuck. Bu i almost ended in a river.

I dont fancy going on his land, cos i didnt like him on mine. But i will catch him and av a word. Land is hard to come by. And if hes walking about leaving gates open ect, hes gunna get me kicked off. Not happy at all!

you want to watch yourself then mate... This guy sounds like he doesnt give a shit!! killling animals and leaving them , leaving gates open , poaching, straying, scared of f**k all by the sounds of it.. And your going to confront him, be ready pal... once the hand is raised, its all or nothing... :thumbs::thumbs:

what you should do is wait in ambush when he turns up attack him beat the shite out of him nick his lamping gear nick his dog pull his trousers down rape his arse and i am sure he wont return :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

is that what you would do :icon_eek: feck going onto your permission, i wouldn't want my lamping gear taken of me :whistling:

Pull the c**t n tell him, then if he's on agin pull him again, and if he's on again take the gun with you give him a warning shot, farmer sent a warning shot to some lads n killed one of them n he got off!!

The lad sounds like a little prick who thinks he's it! I've met many like him, and their not that hard when its gets going!

I personaly would inform my land owner and have him put the guy straight after all you only have permision to work the land realisticly its faf all to do with you who else is on it its down to the owner to do something about it there not slow to shift you around here.

alot of big "hardmen" on this thread tough luck if he is on your permission and tough luck to all the lads with the permission where i go cause when it gets dark i go where the feck i want and if the gamekeepers/farmers and police can't stop me i doubt you feckers will either so stick your dummy in and get on with it FOOL :tongue2:

Simple rough the little piece of vermin up ,

here here. rough the bugger up,and as for leaving the rabbits about,just slash hes tyres and see how he likes being stuck,

:gunsmilie: happy hunting,lugsy :gunsmilie:

alot of big "hardmen" on this thread tough luck if he is on your permission and tough luck to all the lads with the permission where i go cause when it gets dark i go where the feck i want and if the gamekeepers/farmers and police can't stop me i doubt you feckers will either so stick your dummy in and get on with it FOOL :tongue2:

I WILL STOP YOU YOU SHIT HEAD,MEET ME SOMEWHERE AND WE CAN HAVE A SORTER.BIG MAN.!!!

OF COURSE YOU WONT COS UR A SPINELESS W***ER. MEN LIKE YOU TURN INTO LITTLE GIRLS WHEN CONFRONTED BY SUM1 WHO ISNT SCARED OF A MIX UP.

I WILL EVEN GIVE YOU MY ADRESS AND YOU CAN CALL IN FOR A BREW BEFORE I HAND YOUR PRIDE(AND YOUR HARD TALK)TO YOU ON A PLATE.!!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

The rabbits were still warm. Thats how i know it was him. The rabbits were dead on my land, and the farmer said no one else has permission on that land. But! For the other lad, to get to his land he has to walk past ours.

thats terrible............

aint some of these poacher types got any morals....lol...............................