what to do about others using my permission?

Went out lamping tonight for the first time. Ive never been but my friends have been doing it years. Tonight was the first night we have lamped this new permission.

When we got there, the car got stuck. And we had to get the farmer to pull out. While we were stood waiting a guy walked past, said he had permission further up than us. When the lad walked past he walked straight across our fields, we couldnt see him as this time. When we finally got out and started lamping there wasnt much about. And when we started walking about we found freshly killed rabbits. 4 in total! Cant believe it. What should we do?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mate u might have permisson but were all poachers at the end of the day

if he has permission, theres not much you can do

it might pay though to chat to the farmer, and get names/numbers of any other permission holders, so you could chat about maybe lamping different nights, or at least calling each other if going out, save any akward shots in other peoples direction...

Went out lamping tonight for the first time. Ive never been but my friends have been doing it years. Tonight was the first night we have lamped this new permission.

When we got there, the car got stuck. And we had to get the farmer to pull out. While we were stood waiting a guy walked past, said he had permission further up than us. When the lad walked past he walked straight across our fields, we couldnt see him as this time. When we finally got out and started lamping there wasnt much about. And when we started walking about we found freshly killed rabbits. 4 in total! Cant believe it. What should we do?

was he killing rabbits and leaving them lying around? sounds as if he is taking the piss, have a word with the farmer and see if he has permission, if not have a word with him.

The rabbits were still warm. Thats how i know it was him. The rabbits were dead on my land, and the farmer said no one else has permission on that land. But! For the other lad, to get to his land he has to walk past ours.

this is nonsense,stop dreaming whiles awake.