Handy dig

Had a walk with my little lakey trying to find a few new earths! The dog marked one home in a very big spot, being on my own thought I'd save this one! Passed another spot I knew and the dog was marking strong at one of the eight eyes.. Dropped him in had a listen and he was pretty much baying straight away ( lovely) put the two piece together and switched the bellman on.

1m deep. Got down pretty quick opened up to the dog holding on to the back end keep the quarry from digging on!

I separated them and held the dog while I let the quarry bolt. A quick backfill job done. Very pleased with the dog!

Had a walk with my little lakey trying to find a few new earths! The dog marked one home in a very big spot, being on my own thought I'd save this one! Passed another spot I knew and the dog was marking strong at one of the eight eyes.. Dropped him in had a listen and he was pretty much baying straight away ( lovely) put the two piece together and switched the bellman on.

1m deep. Got down pretty quick opened up to the dog holding on to the back end keep the quarry from digging on!

I separated them and held the dog while I let the quarry bolt. A quick backfill job done. Very pleased with the dog!

Good do mate :thumbs: