LOST TERRIER

sorry to hear that mate I know what its like to lose a dog but I got mine back so there's hope yet,tell him to get posters and stuff around that area I know it quite well around sherwood pines as I mountain bike there, put up poster around there and a bit further a field pin um on trees contact local vets/riding stables etc dog wardens are a waste of :censored: time my bitch was 14miles from where I lost her a nice dog walker lady found her walking down a road and she contacted me through the vets

good luck

THE, LAD WHO OWNS DOG HAS HAD HIS HEAD AT EVERY HOLE FOR 3 DAYS, HE ALSO GOT DOG OUT FOR MARKING . ITS DEFO A LONG SHOT. SOME ONE COULD OF PICKED HIM UP AS LOT OF MOUNTAIN BIKERS OUT THAT DAY. IT WILL BE THEM BLOODY RABBITS LADS.HE DONE THE POSTER THING AND IVE BEEN ON PONE FOR HOURS TRYING EVERY WERE FOR HIM. CHEERS FOR LOOKING.

well lads he has his terrier back, so thanks to everyone that replied. nearly a weak later the local dog home rang, funny thing is i had been ringing them every day of the weak. in my opinion to get more money form the dogs owner! it cost him £120. or they wouldnt realease dog..... for a change a good ending . any mods could you delete post,thanks.