Guest crobinc840

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i smell ............................................. bullshit

How can a person sit at there computer and come up with a story of that magnitude ????? you have serious issues lass,everybody can see through you why would anybody want your dogs in the first place ?

lock your door would be a good starting point

theres no way of knowing its someone off this site unless its someone you have given your address to, if thats the case check them out :thumbs: most likely its been someone who has spied you out and followed you back home, beef up security and be vigilant, and if you do catch em hurt em real bad :gunsmilie:

if you knew they were trying to lift your dogs why let them out to chase the theifs. also if your dogs are trained to attack people how comes they were encourageing your dogs out the door i know if anyone dares touch my doors my dogs go ape shit. im affraid there is more to this than your telling i have been a victim of dog theft on a number of occasions till i moved. i give you some advice dont go round saying how good your dogs are and have no one round your joint till you know them 110%