terrier dvds

dvds ect are the exact reason the working of terriers is the way it is today,to many macho look what my dogs can do ect idiots dishing footage out too all and sundry,which ends up in the wrong hands,doors get kicked in ,dog bans dished out, a working terrier owners worst nightmare.

what happens out in the field whilst working your dogs need not be brodcasted,only the people out that day need know.

look what happened when the Tom Parr footage was leaked ,public out cry,media frenzy,one of the biggest nails in coffin for the working of dogs below ground of recent times,bet they wish theyd forgotten the video camera on that day!! edited to say --sorry i was mistaken,footage was taken under cover by a infiltraitor

a few of the home made digging dvds ive seen are never real terrier work,most of the time the footage could get the lads in it strung up

modern technology ie - mobile phones and video cameras are the ruination of our sport and best left at home on days digging in my opinion

Edited by moi654321

Making or keeping dvds is a of your own digs or someone elses is just another way of getting caught if raided i know off lads that were over here bout 10 year ago they got done at the ferry and the man they stayed with was raided and he had a load of home made dvds only for them he was in the clear

dvds ect are the exact reason the working of terriers is the way it is today,to many macho look what my dogs can do ect idiots dishing footage out too all and sundry,which ends up in the wrong hands,doors get kicked in ,dog bans dished out, a working terrier owners worst nightmare.

what happens out in the field whilst working your dogs need not be brodcasted,only the people out that day need know.

look what happened when the Tom Parr footage was leaked,public out cry,media frenzy,one of the biggest nails in coffin for the working of dogs below ground of recent times,bet they wish theyd forgotten the video camera on that day!!

a few of the home made digging dvds ive seen are never real terrier work,most of the time the footage could get the lads in it strung up

modern technology ie - mobile phones and video cameras are the ruination of our sport and best left at home on days digging in my opinion

couldn't agree more !

look what happened when the Tom Parr footage was leaked,public out cry,media frenzy,one of the biggest nails in coffin for the working of dogs below ground of recent times,bet they wish theyd forgotten the video camera on that day!!

couldn't agree more !

I got a badger documentary of eBay it's from years ago and it shows a anti going under cover this little fukker goes all the way to Ireland to film a chap called tp he gets a vid and gets of unannounced then rings him the nex cuple of days with some shit blag he was arrested and goes back to film again. Again he gets his video and runs off ....... The only reason this happened is because the chap was receiving money to take these chaps digging ...... He must have been suspicious I no I whuld have

we not about digging badgers though we on about foxs on permission and if i made me own no one els would be getting copy no way [bANNED TEXT] about the one in country mans weekly all done properly i know were yous coming from but if tom par was digging fox he would been ok. Seen it but he invited a person who wasnt a terrier man and have own terrier and by self and rest were mates who went over the bloke was just intrested in the sport its like inviting a strainger to come digging who met in the pub u just wouldnt do it but he was doing hollidays for digging so realy he asked for it we on about pre ban fox digging ie famers keepers not chaves going out all tracky up i keep f**k all on my phone like say not worth the hassel

Edited by earthmover2011
  • Like 1

couldn't agree more !

I got a badger documentary of eBay it's from years ago and it shows a anti going under cover this little fukker goes all the way to Ireland to film a chap called tp he gets a vid and gets of unannounced then rings him the nex cuple of days with some shit blag he was arrested and goes back to film again. Again he gets his video and runs off ....... The only reason this happened is because the chap was receiving money to take these chaps digging ...... He must have been suspicious I no I whuld have

i have got that same dvd says the van he had was used in a robbery