pups

Fab looking pups and just had a rumble thro thl to look at Nipper, Bracken, Charlie - nice stamp - have you had any of these out with Luke d's plummers?

EDIT: Just came on this

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/182163-another-dig-this-morning/page__p__1841934__hl__plummer__fromsearch__1#entry1841934

LUKE HAS BIENG OUT A FEW TIMES WITH ME, HE HAS A HANDY LITTLE BITCH TILLY, THE REST I WOULDENT GIVE KENNEL SPACE. SORRY TO SAY LUKE IS LOOKING AWAY FROM THE PLUMMERS. BUT CREDIT WHERE CREDITS DUE TILLIES A 1 OFF SHE,LE MAKE A BOLTING BITCH, NICE LAD AND LIKES THE SHOVEL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST BIN TO PICK UP 3 PUPS OUT OF MY DOG NIPPER. TOOK TO THE FOX BRUSH STRIGHT AWAY LOL 7WKS OLD.

HOW CAN YO PICK 1 AT THIS AGE. SO ILE KEEP HOLD FOR A WHILE

Fab looking pups and just had a rumble thro thl to look at Nipper, Bracken, Charlie - nice stamp - have you had any of these out with Luke d's plummers?

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/182163-another-dig-this-morning/page__p__1841934__hl__plummer__fromsearch__1#entry1841934

LUKE HAS BIENG OUT A FEW TIMES WITH ME, HE HAS A HANDY LITTLE BITCH TILLY, THE REST I WOULDENT GIVE KENNEL SPACE. SORRY TO SAY LUKE IS LOOKING AWAY FROM THE PLUMMERS. BUT CREDIT WHERE CREDITS DUE TILLIES A 1 OFF SHE,LE MAKE A BOLTING BITCH, NICE LAD AND LIKES THE SHOVEL

Thats a pity Luke is getting out of them, although if they ain't doing the business they ain't. I saw the response on the WPT forum to his trip out on the 2 red ens posting and it would have put me off too ...

Your pups look great and the dogs they come from - All The Very Best with them! :good: Keep us posted :good:

Edited by HGN

Thats a pity Luke is getting out of them, although if they ain't doing the business they ain't. I saw the response on the WPT forum to his trip out on the 2 red ens posting and it would have put me off too ...

Your pups look great and the dogs they come from - All The Very Best with them! :good: Keep us posted :good:

YES HE CALLED TO SEE ME TODAY AND TOL ME THE ABOUT THE HORRIBLE RESPONSE HE GOT FROM THE PLUMMER TERRIER SITE. AT THE END OF THE DAY HE DID EVERY THING WITHIN THE LAW ONE TERRIER TO GROUND AND GOT THE RESULT. HE WAS ON MY PERMITOINED LAND I WAS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF MYSELF WITH GUN HE CHOSE TO RELEASE THE VIXEN UNHARMED. ALL I CAN SAY IS WELL DONE LUKE FOR THE RESPECT HES SHOWING. :toast::toast:

not everyone gave the young lad stick there was mostly positive posts encouraging the lad. with one or two who was not so positive. good to see young uns out there doing a tidy job. and the odd plummer doing earthwork of any kind :notworthy:

Hi Cleanspade - only one person destroyed Luke d's thread, then moved quickly to to flame another member, going forth to insult the integrity of another and finally tried to entrap another to a possible legal prosecution. They shat all over the WPT forum. Its quicly becoming a one end forum for those wanting to work their dogs to earth or find out more. Luke should be proud - a young lad doing it right.

Alli sorry for interspersing your post with this shite.

Your pups - man you must be proud!

ATB

not everyone gave the young lad stick there was mostly positive posts encouraging the lad. with one or two who was not so positive. good to see young uns out there doing a tidy job. and the odd plummer doing earthwork of any kind :notworthy:

Hi Cleanspade - only one person destroyed Luke d's thread, then moved quickly to to flame another member, going forth to insult the integrity of another and finally tried to entrap another to a possible legal prosecution. They shat all over the WPT forum. Its quicly becoming a one end forum for those wanting to work their dogs to earth or find out more. Luke should be proud - a young lad doing it right.

Alli sorry for interspersing your post with this shite.

so why hasnt anyone said that the young lad got a very good response on the working plummer forum barr one person. ;)

same here there is allways one :o anyway good hunting

Alli thats a crackin looking litter all the best with them :yes:

Your pups - man you must be proud!

ATB

cant argue with that HGN

Edited by Cleanspade