1 boy 2 kittens

Guest stewie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why put it on here in the first place i agree that there is sick c**ts out there but putting it on here makes it look like folk on here would get a buzz from seeing that just cause we kill animals theres a big big difference between hunting animals and killing animals atb biza

The kid tried to download the video on youtube, it can't be that hard to find the idiot. :thumbdown: That is the beginning of a serial killer or sex offender. The punk needs a nice lifetime sentence. :thumbs:

A life time sentence is to good for that sick twat,

he needs putting to sleep, soonist. :thumbdown:

why put it on here in the first place i agree that there is sick c**ts out there but putting it on here makes it look like folk on here would get a buzz from seeing that just cause we kill animals theres a big big difference between hunting animals and killing animals atb biza

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: have you read the thread properly mate???

Where society is sick today is that that weird cu*t can film himself doing this and know that there are people who will get their rocks off watching. Hunters hate the twat. I kill animals, for the pot or for pest control. I kill as quick and clean as possible. I'd like to get that twat up agin the wall. I might just decide to miss with the first few rounds. By about 1/2".

If this is a plant by "Antis" it backfired. All the real hunters on here hate yon c*nt.