wheaton and patterdale

Guest pat 88

i had some pics of wheaton working from few seasons ago but lost them when computer got a virus :realmad:. hows the dog doning aron it liked them rats when we wnt ratting didnt it :good:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im Arron not Will, im marc georges brothers mate if u get me lol, and abouth the ratting are you on about my dog? :blink:. have you been out lately???

staffy-1

Bob the Wheaton lined Wills greyhound didn't he?? Is it the white and brindle bitch what at georges?? :blink: sorry im just a dosy b*****d.

ohh..... hello marc i seen you today in your landy didnt i lol, great day that was wasnt it, we went up again the other week and the farmer had put poison down we only got about six rats :realmad: . nothing compared to the first time. you bin out lately?? :good:

what line's are in the wheaten dog? dose he work silent? should get some nice pup's off him and full hound. some people think first crosses are a bit too slow for coursing foxes. have worked both half and three quater cross myself as well as pure wheatens.can't beat a good one dead game. :)

Hya sionnach

Heres one you might like.

fcopy1as.jpg

your right g.mac i do.she looks the buisness ok. nice size and good head. :good: wish more people would keep them pure some people add bull blood i think this ruins they're proper working preformance.

Guest wheaton

im the owner of the wheaton he's doing well (ive just put him over ma mates greyhound shes 7 weeks in pup)ive got some pictures of the wheaton but i can't get them on to the computer just yet :realmad: i'll get them on as soon as possible :good:

Hi Sionnach,

How old is she?How much have you had with her this season?I think they should keep them pure too becuse it does ruin there performance and their brain!!

Guest grubygrafter

i have a nice type 1st cross wheaten but also cant post pics. if anyone wants to help out i can e mail it :D

or alternately check him out on smoochers . cleanspades ozzy :D