Free Billy Burton

start a thread on smack or coke and i would have a diffrent view however the topic was weed. a few hypocrites on here. in the past have posted topics on getting out thier tits on charlie then in the next breath take a moral stance on weed and calling for dealers to be shot.how ironic lol

I've only said people who sell crack\smack should be shot, where did i say it about cannabis? I did say cannabis can be a gateway to harder drugs in some cases but never suggested people who sell cannabis should be shot!!!!!

Charlie's ok but cracks not????????

Ain't they one and the same?????????

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont do the crime if you can't do the time, especially in countries that will dicipline you like the asian ones  

yea weak minded people.cant believe some of the comments on here. you lot must be pillars of your communities. the thing is your own kids have prob bought and smoked a bit weed and in some cases punte

start a thread on smack or coke and i would have a diffrent view however the topic was weed. a few hypocrites on here. in the past have posted topics on getting out thier tits on charlie then in the n

Posted Images

start a thread on smack or coke and i would have a diffrent view however the topic was weed. a few hypocrites on here. in the past have posted topics on getting out thier tits on charlie then in the next breath take a moral stance on weed and calling for dealers to be shot.how ironic lol

I've only said people who sell crack\smack should be shot, where did i say it about cannabis? I did say cannabis can be a gateway to harder drugs in some cases but never suggested people who sell cannabis should be shot!!!!!

Similar but not the same.

well i saw the post you made saying dealers should be shot. sorry if i picked you up wrong. i have never taken hard drugs not even ecstacy.do i think people who take it are scum. no i dont thats thier business not mine. smack is a whole diffrent ball game. with that comes misery to famlies dishonesty theft in your neighbourhood,and yes unscropolous dealers trying to get your kids hooked to make a buck. never have i seen that happen with cannabis.

• Like 1

Similar but not the same.

Both cocaine, crack is just cocaine with the impuritys washed out and taken in a different way.With crack you ain't putting vim and such like into your body. :thumbs:

the topic was about traficking drugs. this lad was a mature man that saw an opportunity to make a fast buck. and is now paying the price. as for the other topics that have apeared. i have first hand knowledge and you guys that say its about choices. what choice does a child get born into a family of junkies. NONE. what about children at a young age. not mature folk like the man the original post. imature kids make imature decisions. you cant put an old head on young shoulders. ive brought five kids up and touch wood they are doing ok. i know folk that are salt of the earth. good parents. with kids that made the wrong desision. blame the parents. ....naw.. what about the young lads that start there habit smoking weed. they go to the dealer and he says. i cant get any this week. BUT IVE GOT SOME OF THIS. ITS WAY BETTER. I'LL GIVE YOU SOME CHEAP.

if i was looking to point the finger of blame. i'd point it at the fkuckers looking to make a fast buck. the ones that wont work. but still manage nice cars holidays etc.

i wont be signing. but his family have my deepest sympathy .

the topic was about traficking drugs. this lad was a mature man that saw an opportunity to make a fast buck. and is now paying the price. as for the other topics that have apeared. i have first hand knowledge and you guys that say its about choices. what choice does a child get born into a family of junkies. NONE. what about children at a young age. not mature folk like the man the original post. imature kids make imature decisions. you cant put an old head on young shoulders. ive brought five kids up and touch wood they are doing ok. i know folk that are salt of the earth. good parents. with kids that made the wrong desision. blame the parents. ....naw.. what about the young lads that start there habit smoking weed. they go to the dealer and he says. i cant get any this week. BUT IVE GOT SOME OF THIS. ITS WAY BETTER. I'LL GIVE YOU SOME CHEAP.

if i was looking to point the finger of blame. i'd point it at the fkuckers looking to make a fast buck. the ones that wont work. but still manage nice cars holidays etc.

he,s been released mate

he,s been released mate

i know i was just nailing my colours to the wall. to be honest. i'm glad he has. he has done his time. atb cs

some people have been listening to frank for too long,taking cannabis as feck all to with wanting to try smack :blink: its the person not the weed,if you wanna try smack then its up to you,its fecking ludicrous an uneducated to suggest that one particular drug leads to other things :blink: how many people who only drink alcohol,try smack,shitloads,how many people try smack having never taken cannabis,shitloads :yes: if you smoke pot an fancy trying smack,then dont blame the ganj,blame yourself,ya fecking loser :thumbs: and ffs,please stop listening to frank,he hasn't a fecking clue :laugh::thumbs:

I'm from a council estate in Birmingham where drug use is rife. Although I was fortunate enough to not have a Mom that used drugs, I've grew up around drugs from a young age and have used all manner of different drugs myself so Frank ain't got f*ck all to do with why I have the opinions I have on any drug, I say what I believe from personal experience not some silly f*cking leaflet.

The problem is the individuals attitude towards what ever drug they choose to use. I've not got a problem with anyone smoking weed so long as they understand what they're doing and can handle it. Same with cocaine and Alcohol but when people start buying into this "it's harmless" bullsh*t and abuse it rather than being in control of their use, that's when problems occur.

While people like yourself will say the weed ain't done no one any harm, there will always be some div somewhere listening to that, f*cking their life up abusing the drug, and as a result they end up hurting those around them that deserve more than a drugged up div who wastes every other second of their time abusing something they should be using in moderation.

• Like 1

I take it most people on here have never seen first hand what hard drugs do to families, if they did i'm sure they would change their tune.

Too right ive never seen what hard drugs do.......most people with half a brain distance themself from shitbags........if you surround yourself with shit people....shit is usually what you will get.......you dont need experience to work that out its common sense for most folk.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

I take it most people on here have never seen first hand what hard drugs do to families, if they did i'm sure they would change their tune.

Too right ive never seen what hard drugs do.......most people with half a brain distance themself from shitbags........if you surround yourself with shit people....shit is usually what you will get.......you dont need experience to work that out its common sense for most folk.

it must be nice coming from middle class england.