well its judgement day for hatton, just wish it wasnt against Tszyu but i fancy him to win if it goes over 5 rounds,

£30 win hatton and a £5 on him stopping him in the 7th, it will be a good day esp after having £50 on the derby winner at 7/2 :yahoo:

the worst thing is it dosent start till 2am :alcoholic:

Agree with you Shaun. Think every newspaper boxing pundit seems to be underating Hatton a little bit. Tszyu has in my opinion a change of beating Hatton if he jumps on him in the early rounds and lands some heavy shots but feel if Hatton survives the first four rounds we'll have a new world champ.

I think Hatton's only been floored once in his career, by Eamon Maggee, who's a natural Welterweight and a known big hitter.

I suppose the clever bet, if your a Hatton fan, is Hatton over 12 rounds but i have a feeling that Hatton will win within six rounds.

Roll on 2am.

All the best Tommy :D

Guest chilli

fair play he deserves that !!!

that jim watt is one bitter scottish c**t i hope he crash an burns in a car crash he slaged hatton of for 9 rounds then started gettin behind him f****n wanker sky should sack him

Think if Hatton fought Zab Zudah he'd probably do a better job at knocking him out than Tszyu did. Gatti v Mayweater should be a cracker!!! :aggressive:

One fight i would like to see is Hatton v Witter, but i dowt Witter i'll be calling Hatton out now. :D

It's nice to say Britains got a GENUINE WORLD CHAMP. :yahoo:

All the best Tommy.

fair play he deserves that !!!

that jim watt is one bitter scottish c**t i hope he crash an burns in  a car crash he slaged hatton of for 9 rounds then started gettin behind  him f****n wanker sky should sack him

your [bANNED TEXT] chilli the twat even said he had them level after 10 rounds, he's in a world of his own.

think hatton would beat them all but he cant keep taking that many punches in every fight, maggee said something when he got out of the ring, hatton just blanked him :aggressive:

Shattered, can't believe Kostya stopped :no::cry: Crongratulations to Hatton, seems like a good bloke too, which is rare in boxing. :good:

Ah well bring on the ashes, we can't lose that............. can we?! :D