Terror arrests

Just seen the news and heard that 11 arrests have been made in connection with planning and preparation of terrorist attacks. No doubt these cowardly scum intended to kill and injure innocent people during OUR festive period. My foot nearly connected with the tv when they announced that "un-armed police" were used to not upset 'certain' members of society :censored::censored::censored:

What on earth is happening to OUR country?!

kick the lot out the country its our counrty no fuckers elses so why should we make sacrafices for there stupid rules and beahvour any one found off terror organization even if there are inocent family members to one stupid member off the family kick them out the counrty aswell and mite make them think if do out stupid there familys suffer for it so that be most off them cause all inbreeded fuckers no (THERE NO BLACK IN THE UNION JACK SEND THE FUCKERS BK )

They are all British citizens . . .

#

oh right,ecuse my ignorance,that makes it alright then.your spot on if im gonna get blown up or involved in some terrorist attack.ill die happily knowing that it was someone born in britain that did it.ridiculous i dont give a f**k where they were born.if they intend on causing a terror attack on the british isles.then as far im concernd they lose all rights that this liberal goverment seem to shower on them.if someone wants to commit an attrocity then lets look at the punishment.closed trial.segrgated in prison.there religious beliefs are honoured by the state and they are treated with kit gloves.no wonder they are clambering to sign up to the mad muslim extremists.make the punishment fit the crime and i think you will find these "BRITISH CITIZENS" would soon change thier minds.