im new to hunting

hi im new to hunting but have been practicing with an air rifle and doing well. im looking to start rabbit hunting and wud be greatful of any tips please. i have basicly got all the things i need to start. im from aberdeenshire and wud like to go out shooting so if u know any farmers or places i could ashk for permission please let me know THANKS

hi im new to hunting but have been practicing with an air rifle and doing well. im looking to start rabbit hunting and wud be greatful of any tips please. i have basicly got all the things i need to start. im from aberdeenshire and wud like to go out shooting so if u know any farmers or places i could ashk for permission please let me know THANKS

you'll appreciate we get hundreds of shooting wanted posts on here, you'll be very lucky as a new member if someone offers you some, but a good way to get known on here, an increase your chances of getting a reply is firstly

fill in your profile with as much info, pictures etc as you can

contribute to the site with your own topics, introduce yourself on new members section, post on your home, rifle,q's and a's etc

reply to other posts and get known by other members

make sure you have INSURANCE

and read up on what you can and cant shoot

then maybe someone local to you, may offer you a day out :thumbs:

I am in aberdeenshire as well and you will find that there is plenty of shooting available in the the area. I think you need to get our there and speak to farmers and land owners. The local gun shops, i use sloans, can generally offer good advice as to who to ask. Most of the shops have a notice board with what is available, sloans had a few posters about rabbit shooting when i was last in.