JEREMY KYLE

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

jerryjerry.gifjerryjerry.gifjerryjerry.gifjerryjerry.gifjerryjerry.gif

things learned from this thread....

1 minshaw dogs looked very handy types in there heyday, plenty of tackle there :victory:

2 that pup does look very similar to the old dog :thumbs:

3 breeding of tried and tested dogs is essential but even more important is ensuring they go to tried and tested owners, preferably friends :yes:

4 all that ive heard about a certain person appears to be true :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

5 i really dont care what anybody thinks of my dogs, there mine, im happy so all is good :toast:

6 breeding a strain of lurchers is pointless it will only attract wrong uns and you can only kennel and work so many anyway, just let people find there own dogs :thumbs:

7 its no wonder antis watch this site, all the talk of culling dogs will do us the world of good :no::doh:

8 if so many people can fall out over a hobby they love its a sad situation :doh:

9 grown men can easily act like little girls given the chance :doh:

10 im gagging for this weather to f**k off so i can get out with my dogs :yes::thumbs:

no1jibber aka fencehopper, your as low as them :thumbdown:

why did it take you around 15 pages to finally blurt the story out????? and if you have a problem with joedogs why not just call to his house and have it out man to man isntead of all this bull shit

1 minshaw dogs looked very handy types in there heyday, plenty of tackle there :victory:

3 breeding of tried and tested dogs is essential but even more important is ensuring they go to tried and tested owners, preferably friends :yes:

4 all that ive heard about a certain person appears to be true :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

5 i really dont care what anybody thinks of my dogs, there mine, im happy so all is good :toast:

6 breeding a strain of lurchers is pointless it will only attract wrong uns and you can only kennel and work so many anyway, just let people find there own dogs :thumbs:

7 its no wonder antis watch this site, all the talk of culling dogs will do us the world of good :no::doh:

8 if so many people can fall out over a hobby they love its a sad situation :doh:

10 im gagging for this weather to f**k off so i can get out with my dogs :yes::thumbs:

:thumbs:

no1jibber aka fencehopper, your as low as them :thumbdown:

why did it take you around 15 pages to finally blurt the story out????? and if you have a problem with joedogs why not just call to his house and have it out man to man isntead of all this bull shit

Exactually,,:thumbs: ,,S, Handed is as straight as they come,, he 100% is not the type of guy to mix in the circles with dog thiefs anyone who even slightly knows him will know that to be the case. It must have really got to you Hern seeing the pics of those canny looking pups has bothered you more so than it has s,h having a old strain looking pup !

So much so that you had to spout out with a old tale from nearly 25years ago that you didnt even know was true or not, on an open forum for all to see !

If you think s,h is wrapped up in the minshaw thing you are very much mistaken,, he isnt relying on it to make a good dog for his kennels,,,,he already has them fella there worked hard and are a credit to him.

You say looks dont matter Hern,, but the thing is if you are breeding stock and trying to breed certain traits into the offspring,,you will be keeping pups back that look as close to the parent that you want not the opposite,,, because if they look the same,,, they are more likely to perform to the same standard or better in the feild its the way genes work. You carnt expect to keep stock back that look nothing like the parents and hope they do the job, thats just silly.

:thumbs:

merle 24, ive just come off the phone from shanded and nothing he said convinced me what Ive said is untrue. You know less of the story than him, making you a complete retard for even sticking up for a dog thief unless you know otherwise he isnt.

Edited by hern

merle 24, ive just come off the phone from shanded and nothing he said convinced me what Ive said is untrue. You know less of the story than him, making you a complete retard for even sticking up for a dog thief unless you know otherwise he isnt.

Nothing would convince you though would it,,,,, what iam saying is s,h is a 100% genuine bloke,,and straight folk dont mix with dog thiefs fella.

The retarded part is on your behalf posting stories you dont know are true or not or mixed up or half the story,,,, you post it first then ask questions later,, thats retarded. :bye: .

Merle24, you probably only know SHanded threw the net and dont even know the man Ive accussed and none of the story apart from what is posted on here, in short your condoning dog theft which is low as a dog thief if any part of the story true :thumbdown:

Ive already stated a number of times and said I will put my hands up and apologise if Iam wrong but the guy Ive accussed prefers to stay silent!!!!!

Merle24, you probably only know SHanded threw the net and dont even know the man Ive accussed and none of the story apart from what is posted on here, in short your condoning dog theft which is low as a dog thief if any part of the story true :thumbdown:

Ive already stated a number of times and said I will put my hands up and apologise if Iam wrong but the guy Ive accussed prefers to stay silent!!!!!

well he must know about this thread now and still hasnt come forward , say no more

IMHO a dog thief should never be forgiven or given another chance :no: , regardless of 'paying' for the dog later on or whatever happened :doh:

the law may not really care about our dogs getting stolen, so that leaves just us :thumbs:

Edited by arcticgun