Great Game Fairs of Ireland

Great Game Fairs of Ireland dates for 2011: Ballywalter Game & Country Living Fair 30th April/1st May 2011 www.ballywaltergamefair.com, Irish Game Fair at Shanes Castle 25th & 26th June 2011 www.irishgamefair.com and Irish Game & Country Fair at Birr Castle 27th & 28th August 2011 www.irishgameandcountryfair.com

All these web sites will be updated soon but if you want to keep up to date with country sports in Ireland see Irish Countrysports and Country Life magazine available in your newsagents

OR as a SPECIAL XMAS PRESENT TO THE IRISH COUNTRYSPORTS COMMUNITY we have produced a FREE TO READ version online at www.countrysportsandcountrylife.com.

Great Game Fairs of Ireland dates for 2011: Ballywalter Game & Country Living Fair 30th April/1st May 2011 www.ballywaltergamefair.com, Irish Game Fair at Shanes Castle 25th & 26th June 2011 www.irishgamefair.com and Irish Game & Country Fair at Birr Castle 27th & 28th August 2011 www.irishgameandcountryfair.com

All these web sites will be updated soon but if you want to keep up to date with country sports in Ireland see Irish Countrysports and Country Life magazine available in your newsagents

OR as a SPECIAL XMAS PRESENT TO THE IRISH COUNTRYSPORTS COMMUNITY we have produced a FREE TO READ version online at www.countrysportsandcountrylife.com.

[/can you tell me were all the winning photos are from this year? at birr castle as i have been buying countrymans weekly every week and no sign of them.

[/can you tell me were all the winning photos are from this year? at birr castle as i have been buying countrymans weekly every week and no sign of them

Photographs of the Five Nations Championship were published in the Autumn edition of ICS&CL . Other photos will be published in the Spring Game Fairs Preview of ICS&CL

• 2 weeks later...

Albert you really do take the p?ss my man you caused the most rubbish last season in the name of your moneymaker then when their over your not back on till youve something else to sell to decent folk which will be all the same dung as last time.....happy christmas dee