Show me you merles please

Guest crobinc840

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understood it as when averaged out half the pups will turn out this way,whatever the percentage its a no no,

I dont want an argument but read what you just wrote again. . . . "I hope there is a way to breed a good looking dog that is functional otherwise there will be a seperation in lurchers that has happen

Posted Images

bat fink :toast:

looks a handy dog to me :thumbs:

Certainly doesnt need a good nose, with ears like that :-)

Yeh I know paid she's one of them new dogs.........a sound-hound :tongue2: :tongue2: can hear a pin drop in the next county :laugh:

She's not a bad grafter...... :thumbs:

5/8 greyhound 3/8 radar dish. Good grafter and picks up sky + which is a bonus :thumbs:

in HD :laugh: :laugh:

And if the connection on your lamp ever goes she can always use sonar :laugh: Now thats what i call an all rounder!

Enough now don't want to be known has a thread ruiner.........sorry crob Ideation is a bad influence on me :thumbs:

bat fink :toast:

looks a handy dog to me :thumbs:

Certainly doesnt need a good nose, with ears like that :-)

Yeh I know paid she's one of them new dogs.........a sound-hound :tongue2: :tongue2: can hear a pin drop in the next county :laugh:

She's not a bad grafter...... :thumbs:

5/8 greyhound 3/8 radar dish. Good grafter and picks up sky + which is a bonus :thumbs:

in HD :laugh: :laugh:

And if the connection on your lamp ever goes she can always use sonar :laugh: Now thats what i call an all rounder!

Enough now don't want to be known has a thread ruiner.........sorry crob Ideation is a bad influence on me :thumbs:

Thats right, i'm a c**t :angel: Sorry Crob :kiss: I'm just jealous no one ever starts the 'lets see your black dogs' thread :cry:

Guest crobinc840

meg2.jpg

That's a great shape I'm jealous. I don't mind the chat guys and the bat radar is a great idea since Spice's ears are starting to go up. :blink:

Oi crob........I just told him off now you're jumping on the band-wagon leave puddleducks ears out of it :tongue2:

Well there aren't many merle lurchers out there so I don't think there will be many more pics being put up. :thumbs: Can we get a pic of the bat ears though?

so say you put a black dog to a merle bitch and it throws a fawn pup, noe that pup carries the merle gene yes? now say someone puts that dog in years to come over a merle bitch is the percentages of disabilaty still the same? :thumbs:

Guest crobinc840

so say you put a black dog to a merle bitch and it throws a fawn pup, noe that pup carries the merle gene yes? now say someone puts that dog in years to come over a merle bitch is the percentages of disabilaty still the same? :thumbs:

Merle isn't carried, either the dog is a merle or it isn't. If it is a fawn then it wouldn't have the gene unless it's cryptic which is very rare.