Beddy whippet's

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my bedd/whippet/grey . shes 7 months old where too in cornwall you from ? Cheers

i chose a 3/4 whiip x 1/4 beddy for my first lurcher, as i only wanted her for rabbits, and shes a great little dog, 4yrs old 21"    

how do you not get beddy whipp grey heres 2 there 21tts

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

i chose a 3/4 whiip x 1/4 beddy for my first lurcher, as i only wanted her for rabbits, and shes a great little dog, 4yrs old 21"

IMG_3029.jpg

CIMG0450.jpg

CIMG0447.jpg

CIMG0652.jpg

A nice put together bitch :thumbs: , like that coat she's got :thumbs: :thumbs: , hope my 2 pups which I've just bred turn out as nice.

Who bred her?

i was told today that this cross is only good for rabbits and use a gry not whip if you want to take anything bigger. now having not had one or seen them work do you lads and ladies consider this to be true? how did they fair preban on hare, fox and deer? now i can guess from there size the would perhaps struggle with large foxes and maybe deer bigger then say ro but i am intrigued by your opinions.

atb

A mate of mine runs a halfx bitch 17" tidy wee thing keen and bidable [bANNED TEXT] powerhouse of a wee dog catches rabbits but lacks in chases with any length to them like the look of her and would have her but my whippets run all over the top of her and he wouldnt have to worry about her coursing a hare as in reality she wouldnt get near a half fit one. Plenty brain and determination but lacking for the type of ground i run just now. I have owned a dog who was a fair bit larger who was capable of bigger stuff easily and ferreted for fun but im just running golf courses at the moment and it wouldnt be my first choice for this type of land.

Here she is

Picture020.jpg

Picture019.jpg

that's a cracker bud!

dont want to upset anyone but they not one thing or the other.

a whippet would do a better job on rabbits. I had a whippet bed x sal lurcher which i liked. i just think claud gs bed whips are a noveltie dog. why not go for bed grey or bed whip x grey would do better on lamped and ferreted rabbits if thats what you wnt

because they are alot stronger then a whippet and lass injury prone and it but`s fire and gameness in to the blood, better coat as some whippets suffer in the cold, and more brains. better feat better nose. :victory:

Bang on the nail mate :thumbs: couldn't have put it better myself, especially the bit about more brains.

Once the beddy cross is onto something there's no stopping em'.

'