rabbits get in the strangest places

One place i do has a hollow tree in the middle of a burrow they come flying out five foot up the trunk of it

a bit off topic but on sunday i spotted a rabbit about 3ft up a tree eating the bark,has any one seen this before?

no but do some times see were the bark is missing on trees with burys round them

I ferret a few orchards and plantations and I find the rabbits hit the trees hardest when there's snow on the ground and they can't graze.

I know the one its full of them!

There's one in bristol too, called rabbit island, people even throw lettuce on it!

There was one in Wisbech, people fed the rabbits everyday, then sod misrable old sod put a rabbit with mixy on there, not a bunny left now

There's one in bristol too, called rabbit island, people even throw lettuce on it!

There was one in Wisbech, people fed the rabbits everyday, then sod misrable old sod put a rabbit with mixy on there, not a bunny left now

there were 2 ferrets found on that roundabout aswell, never see one dead on the road

Outbuildings and sheds can be excellent places to bag a few rabbits.

The rabbits hide amongst the general clutter.

They like to get in the void where panelling has been nailed on the inside.

The dog will usually let you know where they are hiding

There's a old graveyard next to one of my permissions and the rabbits have dug into a grave in the corner .but there's a old workers hut built out of rocks and there in the walls and under the floors .you ferret it and clean them out them somebody comes with flowers and leaves the gate open another couple get in and it starts all over :thumbs:

there were 2 ferrets found on that roundabout aswell, never see one dead on the road

"Freedom Bridge roundabout" A bloke I ferret with picked up vasectimised hob off there two years ago. Some muppet spent around £70 giving his hob the snip and then dumps it on the roundabout :no:

Takes all sorts I guess

ATB