Pop gutting

Stubby you seem to be taking a fair amount of fur off and i think they lack presentation looking like that . With somebody open them up and somebody remopving the guts i can get fifty done and in the freezer in ten minutes

fek me thats fast :notworthy:

do you cut in to the guts that way?

no, stand on rabbits front legs, pull stomach fur tight, nick the skin with the knife, just making a small hole on rib cage, that way you cant get anywhere near stomach, insert first finger into hole and pull away from front of rabbit, all its doing is ripping off the belly skin, then simply a finger either side of stomach and pull down and away,

gets easier with practise,

thats the way to do it

get a good sharp knife, thats the ticket toi it!

Darryl

Ive never fancied it i think id probably squeeze there guts all down my knee . I like just slitting them open then my son takes the guts out can do a load in a few minutes and if anybody wants a couple they can have there pick .dont think id be offering anybody some thats had there guts squeezed out there ar*e

If im out lamping and putting the bunnies in my backpack, Il pop the guts out the arse end, as this leaves the rucksack nice and clean, no blood n other juices seeping all over the battery etc... but if im selling the rabbits I always make a neat cut to extract the puds', coz often when popping the guts go down the leg skin, this can taint the colour of the membranes even if the guts havnt bust making it off putting to customers.