Errm men created most things because in the 'olden days' women never had the opportunity to create something other than a baby....Women wil always curse men and vice versa, it's a cruel world!! If your haveing marital issues then get rid :icon_redface: Start again and don't get married!!

• Like 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PMSL Andy. A mate who is an engineer said- whoever designed women wants a pat on the back, whoever wired them up wants shooting!

Errm men created most things because in the 'olden days' women never had the opportunity to create something other than a baby....Women wil always curse men and vice versa, it's a cruel world!! If you

make sure the mrs dont look on the net, if you want a shag + blow job tonight, just watching nigela :tongue4:

Errm men created most things because in the 'olden days' women never had the opportunity to create something other than a baby....Women wil always curse men and vice versa, it's a cruel world!! If your haveing marital issues then get rid :icon_redface: Start again and don't get married!!

Well its 2010 now and women see themselves as equals...still nothing of note :whistling:

Guest crobinc840

Well some say you cant live with them or without them. But apart from the obvious what has the female species actually contributed to modern society? :hmm: All the important things in life have been invented by men. :yes: TV invented by a man, :yes: light bulb - men :yes: car - again by men, :yes: Aeroplane .....yes men again. :yes: Plumbing, roads men...Penicilin and other important medicines. :yes: ..I could go on but you get my drift.

Womens contribution - PMT, Feminism, nagging. :yes: A woman was in charge of the country for a number of years and almost brought it to its knees. Even in the bible there are stories of women causing trouble from, Eve, Lotts wife and Samson's burd. Then there was Pandora who couldn't keep her f*****g nose out that box and look what happend. All the evil in the world caused by women. :wallbash: So at the risk of being shot down in flames its time women stepped up to the plate and contributed something useful to the world at large. Have to go now the Mrs needs picked up from her night out but before I go I ask this. What has the female species contributed that is really useful that a man couldn't do better? :db: :crazy:

Well I have to say one of the worst things women have contributed to was the creation of more men that think like you :thumbs: I hope your mother is proud. Let's see what else has man made, diseases to kill things and weapons to kill things. I guess if you can't make life the least you can do is take it away :thumbs: Good going men :toast:

Edited by crobinc840

My wife is one in a million :yes:

i love her to bits and wouldnt swap her for the best terrier :no:

shes a baby :icon_redface:

mine is one in a million to

thank f##k i wouldnt want to think to many others have to put up with the shit i do :whistling: .

Well I have to say one of the worst things women have contributed to was the creation of more men that think like you :thumbs: I hope your mother is proud. Let's see what else has man made, diseases to kill things and weapons to kill things. I guess if you can't make life the least you can do is take it away :thumbs: Good going men :toast:

Na, I'm pretty sure women invented all those things :whistling: