nicola/shitrack

Guest crobinc840

im the lad who sold him the dog the lads being told to fetch the dog down sun so i can see if its spewed it as it went down there working well for a 16month old dog for the simple fact hes had the dog 3wk and then rang and said it spewed so i wana make sure he hasnt just abused it kos at the end of the day its black dog so ile be able to tell if he has or not if the dog has spewed he well get his money bk if it hasnt ile take the dog off him for making me look a c**t and he wont get his money bk its alright people saying hes not wasting his time travelling down here to show me the dog but if he wants his money hed afta fetch the dog bk any way so hes not loosing out ive even offerd to give him his deisel money bk but yet he still refuses to come down so theres some thing not right there if it was me and had nothing to hide ide be happy to show the person the dog spewed it 2 get my money bk so the lads already being told to fetch it bk sun and he wont so its not my problem any more the offer stands ive got the foxes down here so why wont he bk his word up and fetch it think hes had his fun with it spewed and abused it and wants his money bk thats why he wont fetch it through hes being told nicola and liam the same as what im saying so do the right thing and fetch it bk sun and you will get your money bk if its spewed thanks karl if it hasnt and youve made me look a c**t ile take the dog off ya

It doesn't sound like he wants to go there, do you have anyone you trust to check out the dog closer to him?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

putting this up on behalf of a friend scouse308 who feels he owes it to other unsuspecting members off here, he bought golly bred youngster[16/17month] off these after speaking to both of them, i wo

yeah the word 'golly' must of been mentioned for it to be deleted , i think scouse is in his right to let everyone know about poor dogs being passed on

a lot of the lurchers that ends up in rescue centres are handed in or dumped to roam the streets by people who dont have the balls to do the right thing and pts. if its ok to pts an old working dog th