nicola/shitrack

hey uno did i say keep the dog no give it to some one for a pet ur f--king tool to many tits like u think they r hard killing a f--king poor dog because it f--k up again big hard hunters

thats why the dog homes/rescues are full of stray lurchers cos soft c**ts like you & cold ethyl would rather pass shite on than cull it, pet home? Idiot :wallbash:

• Like 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

putting this up on behalf of a friend scouse308 who feels he owes it to other unsuspecting members off here, he bought golly bred youngster[16/17month] off these after speaking to both of them, i wo

yeah the word 'golly' must of been mentioned for it to be deleted , i think scouse is in his right to let everyone know about poor dogs being passed on

a lot of the lurchers that ends up in rescue centres are handed in or dumped to roam the streets by people who dont have the balls to do the right thing and pts. if its ok to pts an old working dog th

Doesnt justify culling it though in my opinion sorry but no wonder people with working dogs get so much shit all the time with this sort of thing going on theres no need for it.If it cant do the job find it a pet home.Give it to rescue whatever its a young dog with the right home it can live just fine as a pet.There are other things that can be done to help it be a bit more keen too that iwont mention on an open forum nothing nasty but has worked in the past maybe its not bonded enough with the new owner could be loads of reasons in my opinion.you may well be right about it never happening but still cant see why the dog should be killed

Guest crobinc840

I think the people that immediately want to kill a dog because they are unhappy with it are the ones that should be culled. How you can justify killing a dog instead of just giving it away to let it live it's life I don't know. I feel sorry for the dogs that are owned by these people. These are the dogs that are found skinny as hell with mange and broken bones. If it doesn't do the job they just leave it in the field to rot. :thumbdown: Where are the good old boys that stand behind their dogs and know the value of a dogs life even if it's crap? As far as the guy willing to give the money back on condition he has some balls. Maybe he knows the dog doesn't have a problem :hmm: and doesn't appreciate being slagged on the site.

• Like 1

What so because i dont agree with culling a dog for no good reason im an idiot :censored::blink: .I dont believe in it its fecking silly and sick if the dog was ill old or agressive then fair enough but to kill a young healthy dog is not right.Wish we could do the same to those who do it to animals :whistling: Also i have no interest in Badgers whatsoever know very little about them never been my thing never seen the sense in killing someone you dont eat or feed to the ferrets or hounds.Nor do i see the point in putting a dog against one cos i have seen what happens to the dog seems a bit pointless to me but as i said as i have no interest i cant say too much on that.

just spoke to nicola as he cant defend him self on here shadrak said to the lad he will pay his diesel to bring the dog back and they will try it together and if the dog spews he will give his money back in the field straight away but he also said if the guy comes down with the dog and it does the job the guy goes away with out his dog and his money for making him look a c**t

they would be leaving without the money and the dog.......im not so sure about that like :no::no:

lol you know where that is going , scouse goes down , dog jacks again , shadrack says there is nothing wrong with dog , takes dog and keeps cash . nice way to do business that :icon_eek:

scouse has gone to them to buy a dog that has turned out to be pretty shite , these guys want to clear there names then make the effort and get down to scouse !!!

hey uno did i say keep the dog no give it to some one for a pet ur f--king tool to many tits like u think they r hard killing a f--king poor dog because it f--k up again big hard hunters

thats why the dog homes/rescues are full of stray lurchers cos soft c**ts like you & cold ethyl would rather pass shite on than cull it, pet home? Idiot :wallbash:

each to thier own but i agree with corky john i would rather see a dog pts than past from pillar to post

Guest crobinc840

just spoke to nicola as he cant defend him self on here shadrak said to the lad he will pay his diesel to bring the dog back and they will try it together and if the dog spews he will give his money back in the field straight away but he also said if the guy comes down with the dog and it does the job the guy goes away with out his dog and his money for making him look a c**t

they would be leaving without the money and the dog.......im not so sure about that like :no::no:

lol you know where that is going , scouse goes down , dog jacks again , shadrack says there is nothing wrong with dog , takes dog and keeps cash . nice way to do business that :icon_eek:

scouse has gone to them to buy a dog that has turned out to be pretty shite , these guys want to clear there names then make the effort and get down to scouse !!!

Bring a video camera and post the results on youtube for us will ya :thumbs:

I think the people that immediately want to kill a dog because they are unhappy with it are the ones that should be culled. How you can justify killing a dog instead of just giving it away to let it live it's life I don't know. I feel sorry for the dogs that are owned by these people. These are the dogs that are found skinny as hell with mange and broken bones. If it doesn't do the job they just leave it in the field to rot. :thumbdown: Where are the good old boys that stand behind their dogs and know the value of a dogs life even if it's crap? As far as the guy willing to give the money back on condition he has some balls. Maybe he knows the dog doesn't have a problem :hmm: and doesn't appreciate being slagged on the site.

if the dog doesnt have a problem lol lol.....why dont he come on here and say or answer phone lol lol

are you serious? :lol::lol:

there you go again................just cant help yourself can you

dogs like this you dont want running around with the kids/grandkids,and if it went to a rescue i will probley get pts anyways

Guest crobinc840

are you serious? :lol::lol:

Thought you'd like that one :thumbs:

It will be interesting to see what comes of it.