nicola/shitrack

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

putting this up on behalf of a friend scouse308 who feels he owes it to other unsuspecting members off here, he bought golly bred youngster[16/17month] off these after speaking to both of them, i wo

yeah the word 'golly' must of been mentioned for it to be deleted , i think scouse is in his right to let everyone know about poor dogs being passed on

a lot of the lurchers that ends up in rescue centres are handed in or dumped to roam the streets by people who dont have the balls to do the right thing and pts. if its ok to pts an old working dog th

what part as shadrack played in this? was it his dog , because ive known him to be in coursing game , not bull crosses , just confused me a little to how he is mentioned in this?

after looking on members - can you state which SHADRACK as there is 2

1.SHADRACK!!

OR

2.SHADRACK

Edited by coursing_lad

u having a laugh weasle

Think you're the one thats having the laugh, what the f**k's the point in keeping a bullcross that don't do what it was intended for? Sorry, it's Golly bred therefore it's possible to peddle/breed more jackers from it like the two c**ts who sold it to scouser did :doh:

• Like 1

If I knew these arseholes real names I'd be posting them on every site I could - REPEATEDLY! If lad who got ripped off doesn't catch up with them soon I'd like to think there was a possibility he & his mates might bump into them at a show so they can give the c**ts a group kicking like they deserve :thumbs:

putting this up on behalf of a friend scouse308 who feels he owes it to other unsuspecting members off here,

he bought golly bred youngster[16/17month] off these after speaking to both of them,

i wont bore you with the lies they told him,

the long an short of it if the dog didnt suite him he could take it back,well it not only didnt suite him but jacked fair an square on the first one,

they did not honour there word and out and out lied,

i dont realy care who this upsets as my mate is 300 down and left with a dog to deal with,

plus he travelled from liverpool to southampton for 1 run,

so whos NICOLA/SHITRACK in the title ?? is this who you brought the dog off ?

lol somehow i was caught up in this lol, i think the fellas who sold the dogs argument it wasnt tested quick enough? and the scousers had dog for a month something like that either way hope you get your doe back..and things pan out

Poor dog one mistake and its been condemned? Why Kill the dog when if its really not suited to working why not get it a pet home or hand it in to a rescue.People like this that cause of the crap for those of us who care genuinely and look after our working hounds.I feel sorry youve been conned but not the dogs fault as per theres a human involved somewhere

Guest crobinc840

lol somehow i was caught up in this lol, i think the fellas who sold the dogs argument it wasnt tested quick enough? and the scousers had dog for a month something like that either way hope you get your doe back..and things pan out

Guess they should have given him a time limit on that trail then :thumbs: If the weather isn't willing he has no choice but to wait and feed a dog that turns out to be no good. He should get his money back and charge for room and board of a crap dog.

i had a pup out of this litter mine jacked aswell not contradictin my self but they wasnt golly bred dogs iv put golly over black bitches theirs allways reds in the litter their was none in this litter they dont even look like golly pups but the guy who i had the pup off is a real genuin guy and he said golly did mate it her and i belive that but he had another black dog their which i think may have got on the bitch befor golly and it was a spit of my pup and i told nicola this aswell so im not talking behind peoples backs thats my personal opinion

i believe you was involved d.f.k cause the peddlers who sold the dog lied and said that you told them the dog had been overmatched even tho the dog giveup on the first fox an secondly cause you wasnt even there. your not in the wrong d.f.k just the lads that lied an involved you.

kill a dog because it shite f--k me what a bunch of f--king tits what would happen if u gave someone a ride of ur wifes and they said she was shite kill her f--king fannys

not everybody wants to keep shit you tool.