nicola/shitrack

I think the people that immediately want to kill a dog because they are unhappy with it are the ones that should be culled. How you can justify killing a dog instead of just giving it away to let it live it's life I don't know. I feel sorry for the dogs that are owned by these people. These are the dogs that are found skinny as hell with mange and broken bones. If it doesn't do the job they just leave it in the field to rot. :thumbdown: Where are the good old boys that stand behind their dogs and know the value of a dogs life even if it's crap? As far as the guy willing to give the money back on condition he has some balls. Maybe he knows the dog doesn't have a problem :hmm: and doesn't appreciate being slagged on the site.

dogs like this you dont want running around with the kids/grandkids,and if it went to a rescue i will probley get pts anyways

bollocks what a ridiculous thing to say :wallbash: :wallbash:

what type of bull has golly got in him?

the same as 1000s that live happily with kids every day of the week :bye:

is that the same breed that gets pts by the 100s every month by rescues/rspc?

Edited by bush ewacker

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

putting this up on behalf of a friend scouse308 who feels he owes it to other unsuspecting members off here, he bought golly bred youngster[16/17month] off these after speaking to both of them, i wo

yeah the word 'golly' must of been mentioned for it to be deleted , i think scouse is in his right to let everyone know about poor dogs being passed on

a lot of the lurchers that ends up in rescue centres are handed in or dumped to roam the streets by people who dont have the balls to do the right thing and pts. if its ok to pts an old working dog th

79 people reading it now , the page is fu**ing bursting ...... think we might see the ton out of this one ! anyone taking bets

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: upto 82 now

ay up stewie, if they bought a beddy whippet ,this would never have happend ! :laugh:

79 people reading it now , the page is fu**ing bursting ...... think we might see the ton out of this one ! anyone taking bets

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: upto 82 now

ay up stewie, if they bought a beddy whippet ,this would never have happend ! :laugh:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I think the people that immediately want to kill a dog because they are unhappy with it are the ones that should be culled. How you can justify killing a dog instead of just giving it away to let it live it's life I don't know. I feel sorry for the dogs that are owned by these people. These are the dogs that are found skinny as hell with mange and broken bones. If it doesn't do the job they just leave it in the field to rot. :thumbdown: Where are the good old boys that stand behind their dogs and know the value of a dogs life even if it's crap? As far as the guy willing to give the money back on condition he has some balls. Maybe he knows the dog doesn't have a problem :hmm: and doesn't appreciate being slagged on the site.

dogs like this you dont want running around with the kids/grandkids,and if it went to a rescue i will probley get pts anyways

it was your first comment that i said was bollocks :thumbs:

just spoke to nicola as he cant defend him self on here shadrak said to the lad he will pay his diesel to bring the dog back and they will try it together and if the dog spews he will give his money back in the field straight away but he also said if the guy comes down with the dog and it does the job the guy goes away with out his dog and his money for making him look a c**t

they would be leaving without the money and the dog.......im not so sure about that like :no::no:

lol you know where that is going , scouse goes down , dog jacks again , shadrack says there is nothing wrong with dog , takes dog and keeps cash . nice way to do business that :icon_eek:

scouse has gone to them to buy a dog that has turned out to be pretty shite , these guys want to clear there names then make the effort and get down to scouse !!!

Bring a video camera and post the results on youtube for us will ya :thumbs:

your always fishing.i smell antiiiiiiiiiiiiii :big_boss: YOUTUBE :icon_eek: what do you think it jacked on a rabbit

Just enjoy getting idiots panties in a buch :kiss:

the only idiot on here is you :feck: think before you put your mouth or fingers in gear :feck:

Guest crobinc840

just spoke to nicola as he cant defend him self on here shadrak said to the lad he will pay his diesel to bring the dog back and they will try it together and if the dog spews he will give his money back in the field straight away but he also said if the guy comes down with the dog and it does the job the guy goes away with out his dog and his money for making him look a c**t

they would be leaving without the money and the dog.......im not so sure about that like :no::no:

lol you know where that is going , scouse goes down , dog jacks again , shadrack says there is nothing wrong with dog , takes dog and keeps cash . nice way to do business that :icon_eek:

scouse has gone to them to buy a dog that has turned out to be pretty shite , these guys want to clear there names then make the effort and get down to scouse !!!

Bring a video camera and post the results on youtube for us will ya :thumbs:

your always fishing.i smell antiiiiiiiiiiiiii :big_boss: YOUTUBE :icon_eek: what do you think it jacked on a rabbit

Just enjoy getting idiots panties in a buch :kiss:

the only idiot on here is you :feck: think before you put your mouth or fingers in gear :feck:

How long did it take you to come up with that one? :feck: I can tell you where to put your fingers to make better use of them :o

interesting reading,if i was buying a certain dog for a specific game for 300 i think i would at least like to see it working with its owner even just the once.But i must addmit i really dont know what i am talking about as i am only a beginner,but me personally would have liked to see what the dog could do then i would know what i was against,example if the said dog didnt do what was stated of it off its owner i could think the matter over,could i train the dog further on to the way i wanted it,or the dog was truely complete shit and just tell the owner sorry [bANNED TEXT] its not the dog for me.Through reading between the lines i think its the lies that are annoying folk,we would all like to think there is folk out there we can still trust,i wish i had room for this dog in my household as i do need a good rabbiting dog to bring along my two lurchers.Hope the situation gets sorted soon.

it was your first comment that i said was bollocks :thumbs:

fair enuff but thats just my opinion :thumbs:

Basics guys!

A dog isn't a rifle, load it, point it, fire it!

The joy of working a good dog is watching it progress and everything falling into place.

Trust and mutual respect are earnt and if you haven't got these then you haven't a hope.

The trail should have been over a set period to really guage a result and let it settle.

Talk of culling dogs on here where anybody can read it is foolish!

For the record, culling the dog for that, is like taking a gun back because you can't shoot straight.

I can,t judge a dog that I,v not seen but any dog with the right training,after bonding with a human they trust, can be encouraged to attack and hold or kill if possible almost any animal found in the UK . I would,nt be to quick to blame the dog.

Lads it has taken them 2 days to offer the lad his money back when they see the dog jack again!!!! There first response when they where told the dod jacked was "I'd shoot the c**t" it wasn't untill the £300 was mentioned that all the bull shit started and Shadrack still hasn't rang him to say he can have his money back.

The lad has offered to show this dog jack to one of the peddlers friends who lives 10 mile from him but still they want him to travel 3hrs each way to an area that is that "ontop" they have had to sell these dogs in the first place with a lad who was accused of being a grass on here a few weeks back. The lad was told if your not happy fetch it back and your money will be returned, now take the dog jacking away from this, the lad wasn't happy and was refused his money back.

That's it in a nutshell basically TURK etc don't try to defend these rats they will only make you look silly, was it beck who bred these pups??