nicola/shitrack

I dont think you got your facts right thre did you?My dogs live with the kids in the house and i dont have any worries.Rescues wont put a dog down either in fact they sometimes should put some down but dont as there are dogs that just cant be fixed no matter what you do.I feel really sorry for this dog being passed about like this and wanting to kill a dog cos it doesnt meet your standards isnt right.Give the dog in to any rescue you like and im sure it will be given to someone who appreciates it as the old saying goes a bad workman always blames his tools.A dog is a dog they dont understand things the way we do a bit of training and bonding would be a better solution but then some people are just too lazy and too interested in how good there dog makes them look for that

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

putting this up on behalf of a friend scouse308 who feels he owes it to other unsuspecting members off here, he bought golly bred youngster[16/17month] off these after speaking to both of them, i wo

yeah the word 'golly' must of been mentioned for it to be deleted , i think scouse is in his right to let everyone know about poor dogs being passed on

a lot of the lurchers that ends up in rescue centres are handed in or dumped to roam the streets by people who dont have the balls to do the right thing and pts. if its ok to pts an old working dog th

i dont agree with culling a dog for no good reason im an idiot ..................working dogs are kept to work end off .If a dog turns out bloody useless on your chosen quarry then by all means try get another working home for it ie.A dogs that dont like teeth might excell on rabbits so a rabbit man might take him just for rabbits.But when you have a big dog that is bred for big quarry and it turns out shit and is as usefull as a chocolate fire guard then id cull it .There is already too much shit being passed from pillar to post and too many in the rescue shelters

:yes: a lot of the lurchers that ends up in rescue centres are handed in or dumped to roam the streets by people who dont have the balls to do the right thing and pts. if its ok to pts an old working dog thats seen out its lifespan why is it not ok to pts one that cant do the job it was bred for? the only idiots are the ones letting their emotions get in the way of common sense.

• Like 2

Yet we let pedos and rapists and murders live :censored: Id give a dog a chance before id give a human one much more likley the dog can be sorted with time and understanding the guys only had the dog 5 minutes ffs.No time or effort went in at all. :censored::no: Its as i said earlier no wonder we all get shit at the door sspca and what not with this crap going on the rescues are overflowing true enough and pounds are handing out un assessed dogs which is like giving a kid a loaded gun.There are specific sighthound rescues there this is a young dog how do you know for certain its not capable for starters some take longer to mature and he took the dog out after aqquiring it and expected it to work miracles :blink::censored: Yet again the dog gets the blame its never the handler is it

I think the people that immediately want to kill a dog because they are unhappy with it are the ones that should be culled. How you can justify killing a dog instead of just giving it away to let it live it's life I don't know. I feel sorry for the dogs that are owned by these people. These are the dogs that are found skinny as hell with mange and broken bones. If it doesn't do the job they just leave it in the field to rot. :thumbdown: Where are the good old boys that stand behind their dogs and know the value of a dogs life even if it's crap? As far as the guy willing to give the money back on condition he has some balls. Maybe he knows the dog doesn't have a problem :hmm: and doesn't appreciate being slagged on the site.

dogs like this you dont want running around with the kids/grandkids,and if it went to a rescue i will probley get pts anyways

bollocks what a ridiculous thing to say :wallbash: :wallbash:

what type of bull has golly got in him?

no one cares about the mispent 300 quid,

the lad got told lie after lie and then got blanked,

if you want to sell shit dont sell it on a trial,and that dog is shit ive got a gutless lurcher doing the job better,

its not about buying a dog its about being honest about them,

he travelled from liverpool down here to souyhampton with a jacker for 1 run lol :censored::censored::censored:

I think the people that immediately want to kill a dog because they are unhappy with it are the ones that should be culled. How you can justify killing a dog instead of just giving it away to let it live it's life I don't know. I feel sorry for the dogs that are owned by these people. These are the dogs that are found skinny as hell with mange and broken bones. If it doesn't do the job they just leave it in the field to rot. :thumbdown: Where are the good old boys that stand behind their dogs and know the value of a dogs life even if it's crap? As far as the guy willing to give the money back on condition he has some balls. Maybe he knows the dog doesn't have a problem :hmm: and doesn't appreciate being slagged on the site.

dogs like this you dont want running around with the kids/grandkids,and if it went to a rescue i will probley get pts anyways

bollocks what a ridiculous thing to say :wallbash: :wallbash:

the same as 1000s that live happily with kids every day of the week :bye:

look dog jacked and you got taking on take it on the chin and learn from it well all get it done to us once or twice that is life £300 lot money for some people would crack up myself but l would not come on here taking shit about it if there was trail and dog didnt do what it was to do go get your money back simple and dont leave till you do.If there was no trail well that is your own fault dont think the dog should be pts get picture up someone give it a try or home

what bitch was he put too to produce this dog , quite often this can be overlooked , if the bitch isnt out of grafting stuff , say more running dog blooded , and the offsprings threw more to her side then the dog may not be suited for certain tasks , just because theres a dash of bull blood , it doesnt mean anythings guaranteed , ....... however , if the bitch is out of grafting stuff and the dogs been entered correctly then thats where the problem starts , either way if the dogs not doing what the seller said it would then its money back time and the origional seller should decide the outcome of the dogs future ,