nicola/shitrack

putting this up on behalf of a friend scouse308 who feels he owes it to other unsuspecting members off here,

he bought golly bred youngster[16/17month] off these after speaking to both of them,

i wont bore you with the lies they told him,

the long an short of it if the dog didnt suite him he could take it back,well it not only didnt suite him but jacked fair an square on the first one,

they did not honour there word and out and out lied,

i dont realy care who this upsets as my mate is 300 down and left with a dog to deal with,

plus he travelled from liverpool to southampton for 1 run,

• Like 8

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

putting this up on behalf of a friend scouse308 who feels he owes it to other unsuspecting members off here, he bought golly bred youngster[16/17month] off these after speaking to both of them, i wo

yeah the word 'golly' must of been mentioned for it to be deleted , i think scouse is in his right to let everyone know about poor dogs being passed on

a lot of the lurchers that ends up in rescue centres are handed in or dumped to roam the streets by people who dont have the balls to do the right thing and pts. if its ok to pts an old working dog th

Guest joely b

300 i would of wanted to see it on . some good lads from liver. these are not one of them . want rid of the shit eh . what wasthe names me bull boys will no them . name and shame :gunsmilie:ene of day they new it bad crack

Edited by joely b

300 i would of wanted to see it on . some good lads from liver. these are not one of them . want rid of the shit eh . what wasthe names me bull boys will no them . name and shame :gunsmilie:ene of day they new it bad crack

Am not knocking the spelling or way you've said that, but to me that looks like you're saying Scouser3038 isn't one of the good lads?

You're very very wrong if that's what you think.

Is that what you mean??

Am not knocking the spelling or way you've said that, but to me that looks like you're saying Scouser3038 isn't one of the good lads?

Is that what you mean??

he thinks scouse3083 bought the dog off other scousers,it wasnt scouse lads that sold him that pile of shit it was lads from grimsby that own wolly now,

scouse3083 is as genuine as they come an covers the whole country for his sport :thumbs:

to many folk chaseing these bull crosses with big names in there breeding and getting let down by twats , if you want a good 1 breed your own from tested stock and keep the line among your freinds then the pedeling scum cant get there hands on them , tell your pal to keep trying the dog he mite come good

Is that what you mean??

he thinks scouse3083 bought the dog off other scousers,it wasnt scouse lads that sold him that pile of shit it was lads from grimsby that own wolly now,

scouse3083 is as genuine as they come an covers the whole country for his sport :thumbs:

Exactly! I can't imagine anyone having a bad word to say about him. :thumbs: