Pictures of catches WITHOUT the snow down!

For 'monkey' on this site and whoever else keeps griefing me about catching hares in the snow(although im actually out their filling the pot), i thought id stick some pictures off catches up that are not in the snow see if this shuts you up!

still more to come when i dig them outt!

post-36824-0-54642600-1291761043_thumb.jpg

post-36824-0-84077400-1291761058_thumb.jpg

post-36824-0-74937900-1291761071_thumb.jpg

post-36824-0-28120500-1291761091_thumb.jpg

post-36824-0-20193100-1291761138_thumb.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you missed the point really but,the only way a catch can be evaluated is if the run is seen ,ie from start to finish.For example was it given law ? If so how much 80yds a 100yds ,or was it a k

dont try justifyin yaself to no c**t mate

Posted Images

These catches are all this season , Instead of sitting behind a computer screen doing jack shit why noy put your money were your mouth is , im willing to match any member on this site.

listen mate ur dogs a regular lurcher not a match dog be dont silly just enjoy whot ur doing anyway hart village used to be good for hares and craythorn flats try the dog there mate i know u no were there at.good luck

Hart village used to be good mate but it gets hammered every night of the week , and am just trying to make a point cant start a topic without getting griefed!

ATB

thats true mate were abouts mate owton manner toch used 2 have some sensible dogs from there and les clayton had a good saluki x about 15 year ago now.

For 'monkey' on this site and whoever else keeps griefing me about catching hares in the snow(although im actually out their filling the pot), i thought id stick some pictures off catches up that are not in the snow see if this shuts you up!

I think you missed the point really but,the only way a catch can be evaluated is if the run is seen ,ie from start to finish.For example was it given law ? If so how much 80yds a 100yds ,or was it a kickup? As for me ,if I gave a shit ,I might point out that the hare in the picture looks to have been taken early in the year, ie before the season , and the other hare has been lamped , a few lamped rabbits, and a couple of ferreted ones. do not mean so very much .Just be happy with your dogs and don't throw out silly challenges to people you do not even know, one of them might just take you up on it.I don't want to rain on your parade, we need new blood to take over when us old guys cant walk the fields anymore,but you rather asked for the grief ,posting hares taken in snow. You have years in front of you , to enjoy days out with the dogs,and the catches they will make , but running hares in snow proves nothing except that you are not concerned with being sporting.I don't want to preach we all have to learn ,but it is just possible some of us have a bit more experience to draw on ,and ,posting pics of hares taken with dogs in the UK can result in an unwelcome visit so use your loaf.Have a good season Inan.

• Like 4

I think you missed the point really but,the only way a catch can be evaluated is if the run is seen ,ie from start to finish.For example was it given law ? If so how much 80yds a 100yds ,or was it a kickup? As for me ,if I gave a shit ,I might point out that the hare in the picture looks to have been taken early in the year, ie before the season , and the other hare has been lamped , a few lamped rabbits, and a couple of ferreted ones. do not mean so very much .Just be happy with your dogs and don't throw out silly challenges to people you do not even know, one of them might just take you up on it.I don't want to rain on your parade, we need new blood to take over when us old guys cant walk the fields anymore,but you rather asked for the grief ,posting hares taken in snow. You have years in front of you , to enjoy days out with the dogs,and the catches they will make , but running hares in snow proves nothing except that you are not concerned with being sporting.I don't want to preach we all have to learn ,but it is just possible some of us have a bit more experience to draw on ,and ,posting pics of hares taken with dogs in the UK can result in an unwelcome visit so use your loaf.Have a good season Inan.

well said.

Hart village used to be good mate but it gets hammered every night of the week , and am just trying to make a point cant start a topic without getting griefed!

ATB

thats true mate were abouts mate owton manner toch used 2 have some sensible dogs from there and les clayton had a good saluki x about 15 year ago now.

:laugh: :laugh: FFS....