• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DOG IS UNSITED AND A FIELD OF LIVESTOCK NEAR BY SURE FARMER IS GOING TO BE A HAPPY BUNNY, LIMITED WHERE YOU CAN RUN THE DOG NO MATTER HOW GOOD AT THE JOB JUST MY OPINION HOPE YOU GET

450 for a dog that takes livestock someones been on the old crackpipe 450 2 get it shot by farmer good luck pal

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DOG IS UNSITED AND A FIELD OF LIVESTOCK NEAR BY SURE FARMER IS GOING TO BE A HAPPY BUNNY, LIMITED WHERE YOU CAN RUN THE DOG NO MATTER HOW GOOD AT THE JOB JUST MY OPINION HOPE YOU GET HIM RIGHT SORT OF HOME AND NOT A CLUELESS DICK WITH NO PERMISSION GIVING GOOD STRONG DOG OWNERS A BAD NAME REGARDS DABBER

• Like 1

big strong bull x dog 4years old fully working with lamp and terriers.

must go to experienced handler.

bad points... front right foot a bit flat footed but this does not hinder dog in anyway

also the main reason im sellin dog will take livestock.

£450.00 call 07530171675 if you wanna see dog its the red one on my profile gallery.

whats that dogs name mate...sorry if you have said .....have you allways owned him?

if you want the dog buy it if not why even reply with shitty coments to piss guy of also not everyone needs a dog trained to stock it has its uses on land without stock not every field has a sheep in it

well said benji i appreciate that cheers pal

also when you say it troubles stock is it just sheep or sheep cows horses ect??

?????

hi mate just sheep he has never been on sheep but pulls on em so i never run him through sheep

but because ive had the dog so long i know he will take a sheep.