DOG FOX

NIPPER/BRACKEN

are these the dogs that got that fox in the first photo

FCK ME WATS UP WITH YOU NO IT WAS THE GUN THAT GOT THE FOX ARE YOU TOTALY THICK. DIDENT THINK YOU WOULD TAKE ME UP ON THE OFFER OF A DAY OUT. DONT WORRY I WANT DRY LINE YOU IDE BE GENTLE AT FIRST.

not only lie about digs u lie aboot sending pms am going to leave it at this everybody read his topics snow is the way tryed to pretent it was a reacent dig got caught out then editid the topic to say he ment it was from last year then put another topic on with a bright white dog saying it had been to ground and you call me a messa people read these topics and see for yourselfs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NIPPER/BRACKEN

NIPPER/BRACKEN

FCK ME WATS UP WITH YOU NO IT WAS THE GUN THAT GOT THE FOX ARE YOU TOTALY THICK. DIDENT THINK YOU WOULD TAKE ME UP ON THE OFFER OF A DAY OUT. DONT WORRY I WANT DRY LINE YOU IDE BE GENTLE AT FIRST.

not only lie about digs u lie aboot sending pms am going to leave it at this everybody read his topics snow is the way tryed to pretent it was a reacent dig got caught out then editid the topic to say he ment it was from last year then put another topic on with a bright white dog saying it had been to ground and you call me a messa people read these topics and see for yourselfs

well well sonshine. just had a good look into your profile, you only joined the site june 2010 asking for information on how to start working your dog. so in 5 summer mounths your suddenly an expert in the digging game, you reckon to own a saluki although not 1 picture of it or anyother working type of animal do you have :whistling: so what the hell is a nobody like you telling me how to conduct myself in the field, 25yrs ive worked terriers to fox mybe not to the standards of the hunt terrier men, ive never had that oppertuanaty but very happy with my lot. this is a post on a day out with my terriers which i enjoy to the full sorry if i offend you mr moocher. it seems to me you want incriminating pictures that will never happen from me for one its ileagle and at my time of life i think i no better. to be honest i wouldent suprise me if your not some kind of ANTY. So my little narrow minded friend, whined ur neck in and look up another tree you dont belong on the forum its for guys/girls and like minded folks. hope you find your purpose in life, cos its sertanly not terrier work :no::no:

NIPPER/BRACKEN

well well sonshine. just had a good look into your profile, you only joined the site june 2010 asking for information on how to start working your dog. so in 5 summer mounths your suddenly an expert in the digging game, you reckon to own a saluki although not 1 picture of it or anyother working type of animal do you have :whistling: so what the hell is a nobody like you telling me how to conduct myself in the field, 25yrs ive worked terriers to fox mybe not to the standards of the hunt terrier men, ive never had that oppertuanaty but very happy with my lot. this is a post on a day out with my terriers which i enjoy to the full sorry if i offend you mr moocher. it seems to me you want incriminating pictures that will never happen from me for one its ileagle and at my time of life i think i no better. to be honest i wouldent suprise me if your not some kind of ANTY. So my little narrow minded friend, whined ur neck in and look up another tree you dont belong on the forum its for guys/girls and like minded folks. hope you find your purpose in life, cos its sertanly not terrier work :no::no:

aye a did join the forum in june and ask for advice because a had never run a lurcher before so [bANNED TEXT] were on about digging here not running lurchers and as for ANTY give u self a shake man haha if it moves its dead in my eyes

NIPPER/BRACKEN

and bye the way alli you only joined the forum 3 months before me

NIPPER/BRACKEN

Your a 16 yr old chav poacher. Stick to the stella, weed and the shit you post on facebook and leave the digging to those that walk the walk.

NIPPER/BRACKEN

yes thats true and ime still shite with laptop ime new to computers, but that doesent mean i havent been around terriers and terrier lads most of my life.

NIPPER/BRACKEN

Your a 16 yr old chav poacher. Stick to the stella, weed and the shit you post on facebook and leave the digging to those that walk the walk.

shut your shit appleseed am 28 u no nothing you havent even been on here 2 month and u making your mouth go so do 1 you :wankerzo4:

NIPPER/BRACKEN

shut your shit appleseed am 28 u no nothing you havent even been on here 2 month and u making your mouth go so do 1 you :wankerzo4:

is that your dog in the avatar

NIPPER/BRACKEN

is that your dog in the avatar

no ist not mate a dont no how to put my pics on here so me mate is going to do it for is a will get some up soon