DOG FOX

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NIPPER/BRACKEN

well done alli ,good result,really like them white lakies fella,cracking terriers mate,proper grafters too by the looks,dont take any notice of the pratts on ere mate half never dug owt in their lives...yis....darrell.

shut your f*****g shit man u idiot you just commemted on 1 of my digs 2 mins before u commented on this 1 read [bANNED TEXT] your commenting on before you leave a reply you :wankerzo4:

STRAWBERRY JAM TAKE PHOTO BEFORE BEFORE SHOW STUFF LICKS IT OFF DABCHICK

IS THAT [bANNED TEXT] YOU DO DABCHICK YOU NO THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE I ALWAYS MAKE SURE IVE A JAR OF HARTLEYS IN MY BAG. PRICK. GREAT WHEN YOU GOT SHOW WINNERS THAT WORK. KEEP TRYING YOU MITE JUST GET THERE :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

NO I USE LEMON CURD NEVER SHOW MINE ,SHOW JUDGE WOULDNT LOOK AT EM TWICE WAS A BITA BANTA THATS ALL GOOD ON YA EVERY ONE TO THERE OWN TYKES DABBER

SORRY DABCHICK YOU SEEM OK I DONT MIND THE BANTER JUST THIS PRICK POACHER FELLA IS STARTING TO PISS ME OF :thumbs:

NO I USE LEMON CURD NEVER SHOW MINE ,SHOW JUDGE WOULDNT LOOK AT EM TWICE WAS A BITA BANTA THATS ALL GOOD ON YA EVERY ONE TO THERE OWN TYKES DABBER

SORRY DABCHICK YOU SEEM OK I DONT MIND THE BANTER JUST THIS PRICK POACHER FELLA IS STARTING TO PISS ME OF :thumbs:

well put proper digs on ie photos of the dig the hole u have dug the fox u have got in stead of talking shit and putting old photos up

NIPPER/BRACKEN

are these the dogs that got that fox in the first photo

FCK ME WATS UP WITH YOU NO IT WAS THE GUN THAT GOT THE FOX ARE YOU TOTALY THICK. DIDENT THINK YOU WOULD TAKE ME UP ON THE OFFER OF A DAY OUT. DONT WORRY I WANT DRY LINE YOU IDE BE GENTLE AT FIRST.

NIPPER/BRACKEN

FCK ME WATS UP WITH YOU NO IT WAS THE GUN THAT GOT THE FOX ARE YOU TOTALY THICK. DIDENT THINK YOU WOULD TAKE ME UP ON THE OFFER OF A DAY OUT. DONT WORRY I WANT DRY LINE YOU IDE BE GENTLE AT FIRST.

alli al go out with yoy any day at least if u go out with me u will be to put a proper post on here a real dig and al dig u under the table any day

NIPPER/BRACKEN

alli al go out with yoy any day at least if u go out with me u will be to put a proper post on here a real dig and al dig u under the table any day

IVE PM YOU MY NUMBER RING ME IN MORNING SHOULD BE INTRESING.