2018 Russia ......2022 Qatar

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask why exactly should england have got the World Cup? You'd think you were the only c**ts with football stadiums lol. As for the pathetic excuse you haven't had it since 66, well russia and Quatar have never had it!!!

Because most of Russia is a third world country and are one of the most high crime/racist and most corrupt countries in the world.....As for the " the only c**ts with football stadiums "....Qatar have none !

England have the biggest football following,the most passionate supporters,the greatest stadiums,the most popular and watched league worldwide....not only that we could stage the tournament tomorrow...........

But no,football has become another charity,a way to help out the poor nations like South Africa....Russia at the expense of football....and a way of putting a country like Qatar on the map....a country half the size of Bristol !!

No normal balanced sensible person interested in sport could make sense out of this recent farce,not even a jock !

Edited by gnasher16

Actually i played footy for the school, and didn`t mind playing, it`s this business of the world revolving around the bloody game and everyone making assumptions that we all love it. :no:

I used to race motocross in the 90s and when i fell of i didn`t go crying to someone that they pushed me like these overated overpaid so called heroes that they call football players. I`m glad i don`t contribute to their overated pay packets. :feck:

fozzy

Well sorry ol son,to people mad into football the world does revolve around it,the fact that so many people feel this way about the game maybe indicates that its you who is different not us !

Its real simple when you think about it.....i dont like playing about in the mud with bikes so guess what,i dont talk about it......if you dont like football...............

Guest filthy animal

Can I ask why exactly should england have got the World Cup? You'd think you were the only c**ts with football stadiums lol. As for the pathetic excuse you haven't had it since 66, well russia and Quatar have never had it!!!

Because most of Russia is a third world country and are one of the most high crime/racist and most corrupt countries in the world.....As for the " the only c**ts with football stadiums "....Qatar have none !

England have the biggest football following,the most passionate supporters,the greatest stadiums,the most popular and watched league worldwide....not only that we could stage the tournament tomorrow...........

But no,football has become another charity,a way to help out the poor nations like South Africa....Russia at the expense of football....and a way of putting a country like Qatar on the map....a country half the size of Bristol !!

No normal balanced sensible person interested in sport could make sense out of this recent farce,not even a jock !

BULLSHIT!!! f**k all to do with football becoming a charity.... you lot are so f*****g arrogant. Russia being currupt!!! :blink: We have a politician ready to go to jail for what exactly? As for the fans...... fans travel, do you think the recent world cup was only locals? And as far hosting it tomorrow, no you f*****g cant cos if you could, you wouldn't be needing to build new stadiums for the bid now would you?

As for qatar not having any stadiums, we both know they can afford to build a lot f*****g better than you lot have..... f**k me, its these countries that are buying your clubs these days!!! Wake up and smell the shit, english football is all false.... you have lost your identity.... arabians owning your clubs, all the money that is pumped into your league is from sponsorship, t.v etc, all your clubs are not self sufficent and unsustainable as your spiralling debts are evidence off.... you think its great Man city, chelsea, liverpool, man U etc are owned by rich foreigners with no links to football nevermind the f*****g clubs they own...

I'd f*****g sort out my own back yard before I started pointing the finger at other organisations being corrupt... You never got it, spain/portugal etc never got it either, big f*****g deal. Your the only c**ts who think its your god giving right.... me personally, I'm glad russia got it, save us having to listen to you lot for the next 8 f*****g years... no difference to me whether its russia, england, spain or portugal.... all foreign countries in my view but yes, i'm glad you lot never got it!!!

BULLSHIT!!! f**k all to do with football becoming a charity.... you lot are so f*****g arrogant. Russia being currupt!!! :blink: We have a politician ready to go to jail for what exactly? As for the fans...... fans travel, do you think the recent world cup was only locals? And as far hosting it tomorrow, no you f*****g cant cos if you could, you wouldn't be needing to build new stadiums for the bid now would you?

As for qatar not having any stadiums, we both know they can afford to build a lot f*****g better than you lot have..... f**k me, its these countries that are buying your clubs these days!!! Wake up and smell the shit, english football is all false.... you have lost your identity.... arabians owning your clubs, all the money that is pumped into your league is from sponsorship, t.v etc, all your clubs are not self sufficent and unsustainable as your spiralling debts are evidence off.... you think its great Man city, chelsea, liverpool, man U etc are owned by rich foreigners with no links to football nevermind the f*****g clubs they own...

I'd f*****g sort out my own back yard before I started pointing the finger at other organisations being corrupt... You never got it, spain/portugal etc never got it either, big f*****g deal. Your the only c**ts who think its your god giving right.... me personally, I'm glad russia got it, save us having to listen to you lot for the next 8 f*****g years... no difference to me whether its russia, england, spain or portugal.... all foreign countries in my view but yes, i'm glad you lot never got it!!!

Lets talk about poultry!

Absolutely hilarious especially the " id f*****g sort out my own back yard before bla bla bla ".......this is a Scot discussing,no actually,obssessing......over English football :D

Talk about poisonous.....do you spend your entire life spitting and throwing darts at pictures of English footballers :blink: ....sad.

Guest bullterrier

I'm still struggling to comprehend how England failed to get the 2018 World Cup.

From what I can see, FIFA has opted to go with Russia, a country with freezing cold, shit weather, and Qatar, a country with a large Muslim population.

England has both of those things so you can understand my confusion.

Apparently Blatter has today called the English " bad losers "....cheeky c**t !

He reckons we should be more understanding of how football MUST be " introduced " to different areas of the world and how the meaning of taking it to these places go,s " beyond sport "

Like i said....high profile charity work at the expense of the worlds most popular sport !

Apparently Blatter has today called the English " bad losers "....cheeky c**t !

He reckons we should be more understanding of how football MUST be " introduced " to different areas of the world and how the meaning of taking it to these places go,s " beyond sport "

Like i said....high profile charity work at the expense of the worlds most popular sport !

What Blatter really means is he's trying to expand the brand into new territories. :yes: FIFA are corrupt beyond measure,and are a law unto themselves, free from reproach. Nobody can take these crooked b*****ds to task because of the politically neutral nature of their organisation.. :yes: