2018 Russia ......2022 Qatar

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a no go from the start :thumbdown: Blatter,Platini & all the rest of the money grabbing croneys in FIFA hate us :big_boss: .Of course the good old media hammered a few nails in the coffin & the stupid b :censored: ds at Birmingham did'nt help....I don't think England will EVER host the World Cup in my lifetime,we'd be lucky to get the Euro Finals again IMO :thumbdown:

we were never goimg to get it but in my heart i thought just maybe but then i seen that mafioso putin on telly sticking up for the corrupt fifa members and saying hes not going to the bid then i knew for a fact that it had been decided i dont know if its true but i heard we finished last now how can that be what is even worse is qatar getting it over australia or usa how the f**k are the players going to play in the desert in the middle of summer i for one am no longer bothered about these corrupt wankers competition i would like to see a breakaway governing body where the process of who is in chatrge is transparent and any big decisions are made in the same way these fifa mafioso are only answerable to themselves no wonder there based in switzerland where they can do what the f**k they want as long as they got enough noughts in the bank i could goon all night just so mad its unbeleivable

Absolutely brilliant news for me today that. :toast: At least the tax payer won`t have to be paying for the policing of it now and also the hassle and rioting that goes with English fans when they lose. :bye:

The only problem now is listening to it on the news for weeks on end with all these old codger football pundits trying to make sense as to why they didn`t give it to us. :yes:

And the thing is, England was chosen 4th out of 4 with the likes of Beckam and the other tossers saying we were well in the running with only Russia as a serious contender. :rofl:

fozzy

Agree about QUATA , Frank De Boer was hosting there bid and he is Fuck1n Dutch :icon_redface: England gettin 1 vote excluding there own does more DAMAGE TO FIFA than PANORAMA could ever do ~ Playin in Quata in the summer will be DISSASTROUS in the heat !

Agree about QUATA , Frank De Boer was hosting there bid and he is Fuck1n Dutch :icon_redface: England gettin 1 vote excluding there own does more DAMAGE TO FIFA than PANORAMA could ever do ~ Playin in Quata in the summer will be DISSASTROUS in the heat !

They're building fully air conditioned stadiums for it, they'll be cooler than most of our stadiums are in the summer.. :yes::thumbs:

They're building fully air conditioned stadiums for it, they'll be cooler than most of our stadiums are in the summer.. :yes::thumbs:

well they certanily have the money ~ IF THERES ANY LEFT AFTER LININ FIFAS POCKETS :laugh: Not jokin but what sort of team have they got ?

well they certanily have the money ~ IF THERES ANY LEFT AFTER LININ FIFAS POCKETS :laugh: Not jokin but what sort of team have they got ?

Didn't even know they had a team! :laugh: Not the sort of place you'd associate with being a hotbed of world football, is it? :doh::laugh::thumbs: