Canada Trip.

Just a few pics of my trip to Canada.A lot of you may have seen this earlier in the year on another site.Many thanks to coyotehunter who took me out and put me up.It was an experience i will never forget.I have seen c.h has had a few posts up lately,and its good to see the progress of the young dogs that we dug to.Thanks again.

post-11831-0-14440200-1291222590_thumb.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a few pics of my trip to Canada.A lot of you may have seen this earlier in the year on another site.Many thanks to coyotehunter who took me out and put me up.It was an experience i will never forget.I have seen c.h has had a few posts up lately,and its good to see the progress of the young dogs that we dug to.Thanks again.

post-11831-0-14276000-1291222872_thumb.jpg

Your Welcome anytime Clachan, Arhhh the barmy days of summer, I think it was 32 degrees that day we must have been mad :crazy: going into the undergrowth with shorts and Tshirts on, i think i still have midgey bites now from that day !!!!:)

It was a busy day Clachan had said he wanted to see a coyote hunted and to dig a coon, i just didn't realise he wanted to do it all on the same day :wacko: I think i started the hounds at 4am and were off to go hunting in the pen by 5am, we hunted until about lunch time , came back to the kennels fed the hounds fed ourselves and had a powernap :lazy: , the original plan was to go digging the next day as Clachan had had special dispensation from his Mrs to stay with us for another day :rofl:

but after his nap he thought it was a good idea to go digging when its 32 bloody degrees :D.

anyway we had a good and exhusting day, tally was, 2 small young racoons and one adult coon. good times :D