Harrod's puppy farming petition

Guest crobinc840

Guest crobinc840

This is the time of year that many people decide to get a new puppy without really thinking about the impact it will make in their lives for many years to come. Because of this huge demand for puppies places like Harrod's are catering to the public in a manner unsuitable for any animal. Please have a look at the following article and sign the petition to stop the puppy farming.

A mass protest will be held in London

Saturday, December 4 · 12:00pm - 3:00pm

Harrods

Knightsbridge Tube Station

London, United Kingdom

This mass protest is being organised by anti puppy farming groups and

other dog lovers to raise awareness about pet shop puppies and puppy

farming. No responsible, ethical, caring breeder would sell their

puppies to a shop. We ask Harrods as a high profile store to set an

example and stop selling puppies.

This is where their puppies used to come from but where do they come

from now? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4133278.stm

Please support in every way you can to make this as big as possible and

we will get the media attention that this campaign needs. We will also

hand this petition in to Harrods.

Please sign this petition :

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/harrods-stop-selling-puppies.html

Edited by crobinc840

Guest deerhound hunter

This is the time of year that many people decide to get a new puppy without really thinking about the impact it will make in their lives for many years to come. Because of this huge demand for puppies places like Harrod's are catering to the public in a manner unsuitable for any animal. Please have a look at the following article and sign the petition to stop the puppy farming.

A mass protest will be held in London

Saturday, December 4 · 12:00pm - 3:00pm

Harrods

Knightsbridge Tube Station

London, United Kingdom

This mass protest is being organised by anti puppy farming groups and

other dog lovers to raise awareness about pet shop puppies and puppy

farming. No responsible, ethical, caring breeder would sell their

puppies to a shop. We ask Harrods as a high profile store to set an

example and stop selling puppies.

This is where their puppies used to come from but where do they come

from now? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4133278.stm

Please support in every way you can to make this as big as possible and

we will get the media attention that this campaign needs. We will also

hand this petition in to Harrods.

Please sign this petition :

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/harrods-stop-selling-puppies.html

what a discrace , :censored:

I had thought, obviously mistakenly, that it was illegal for shops to sell puppies: about time this was stopped, full stop: no pups should be sold from shops, and I bet at the moment the shop doesn't even care where it sells the pups to anyway.

The worst part about that is if You read it,the guy has now been given a license :censored: even after ill treating dogs Is it just me or is the world gone nuts,shouldnt he or people like him been banned from keeping animals.

Totally agree stop anyone other than the breeder from selling them direct disgrace selling a puppy like a box of chocolates :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Guest crobinc840

It is a bit odd don't you think so many cases of animal cruelty the person has been found to have caused but they did allow him to get licensed. I guess money is all that matters to more than just the puppy farmers. Truth is many licensed puppy sellers do the same thing because they aren't being monitored unless they are reported. :thumbdown:

Not being funny but have any of you been to harrods and seen their dogs, they are obviously extremely well looked after, healthy, and at the prices that they are sold for i dought that they go to many bad homes. I think that this puppy farm that was supplying them was a one off and once harrods found out they stopped it.

I really dont see why these organisations dont focus on the cruel people who eat dogs after beating them or countries that keep bear's in tiny cages to harvest a product of them, or even bear beating :wallbash:

Guest crobinc840

Not being funny but have any of you been to harrods and seen their dogs, they are obviously extremely well looked after, healthy, and at the prices that they are sold for i dought that they go to many bad homes. I think that this puppy farm that was supplying them was a one off and once harrods found out they stopped it.

I really dont see why these organisations dont focus on the cruel people who eat dogs after beating them or countries that keep bear's in tiny cages to harvest a product of them, or even bear beating :wallbash:

Well they might look good by the time they make it to the store but it doesn't mean they've been cared for properly. Even if people have a bit of money it doesn't mean they can take care of a dog and that they won't get rid of it if it tears up their expensive furnishings. There are plenty of people that take very good care of their animals that can't afford so much and they certainly are interested in the manner the puppy was raised before they got it. This is happening here, so I think it is important.