1st call last saturday.

GOT TO AGREE KYLE WE HAD A GOOD DAY,DOG DONE WELL ON HIS 2 DIGS IM HAPPY THE WAY MY WEE BITCH GOT ON.IM GLAD WE GOT THE SECOND ONE IN A PIPE IT GAVE HER A CHANCE TO GET A LOOK AT WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT I DONT THINK ILL HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH HER ENTERING HOPE SHES AS KEEN WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THEY BITE BACK LOL.

Highlight of the day- me tripping on that wire :icon_redface: lol.

Kyle

1st call of the season last saturday. Pheasants being taken on a permission recently acquired.

Took my russell dog and my mate took his 12 month old patt/lakie bitch pup. Tried a well used looking earth with good scent on top but found nothing :blink:

We moved on and pushed a fox into an earth from thick cover. My russell was going crazy while the nets went down, entered him in the hole he pulled towards and in no time he was working his quarry, got a mark of around 3 foot. Left him to bay for 10 mins and we just started digging when a fox bolted and got caught in a net :thumbs: with my terrier right behind it. Fox was quickly dispatched and dropped for the dogs to rag, mates little bitch switched on right away :thumbs:. Re entered my dog but nothing else at home.

We had a bit look about and the dogs showed interest at a drain junction dox, the next box was 30-40 yards up. I entered my russell again, and he moved on up the clay pipe and got hold on a young fox (one of this years cubs) unfortunately for us he was about 15 feet from the end of the pipe :thumbdown:.

Had a 2 foot dig and had to break into the clay pipe to get to the dog and fox. Dispatched the fox once dog let go, and again let the dogs have a rag.

post-47137-0-12673700-1290900520_thumb.jpg

post-47137-0-07407800-1290900545_thumb.jpg

A good day and great result

Kyle

WELL DONE :thumbs: