lamping

BANDWAGON :doh: get a grip,,, its my opinion not to run in these hard conditions,, simple as that, like i said in the 2 previouse posts,, yes go out full moons ect, if ya must. but not when its like this.

BANDWAGON GET f****d.

WOW !! You recently told a guy not to be so touchy !! I never said I'd run a dog in these conditions ! I just made the observation that if we waited for a perfect night, we'ed never get out !

Cheers.

YES IN A TREAD WHERE SOMEONES ASKING IF THE GROUND IS TO HARD TO RUN ON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOTHING TO DO WITH WIND OR RAIN OR ATMOSTPHERIC PRESSURE,, WE DONT ALL WAIT FOR THE PERFECT NIGHT REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK,, I AND MANY OTHERS WILL LAMP WHATEVER THE CONDITIONS UP TO A POINT AND THAT POINT BEING HARDFROSTED GROUND.

ITS PRETTY SIMPLE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT,, ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN KNOWS WHEN TO GIVE IT A MISS FOR THE DOG SAKE.

What a strange reply ! If you read a couple of posts back, you will see I said I wouldn't run my dogs in these conditions. But of course, it has nothing to do with this thread, has it ? You are simply pissed off with me because I didn't rate your HID conversions.

Cheers.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grounds to hard, grounds to soft, grounds to stony, moons up, to frosty, no wind, to much rain, not enough rain, etc, etc, etc, !! FFS !! Get out whenever you want ! Don't worry about getting "the per

Bang on.

it was -5 last night in my area and i was out lamping and i will also go out tonite.

Posted Images

BANDWAGON :doh: get a grip,,, its my opinion not to run in these hard conditions,, simple as that, like i said in the 2 previouse posts,, yes go out full moons ect, if ya must. but not when its like this.

BANDWAGON GET f****d.

WOW !! You recently told a guy not to be so touchy !! I never said I'd run a dog in these conditions ! I just made the observation that if we waited for a perfect night, we'ed never get out !

Cheers.

so if your now saying you wouldnt run your dogs in these conditions why say at the start to go out and run his dog on loan on hard ground :hmm: youve contradicted yourself there bud

YES IN A TREAD WHERE SOMEONES ASKING IF THE GROUND IS TO HARD TO RUN ON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOTHING TO DO WITH WIND OR RAIN OR ATMOSTPHERIC PRESSURE,, WE DONT ALL WAIT FOR THE PERFECT NIGHT REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK,, I AND MANY OTHERS WILL LAMP WHATEVER THE CONDITIONS UP TO A POINT AND THAT POINT BEING HARDFROSTED GROUND.

ITS PRETTY SIMPLE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT,, ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN KNOWS WHEN TO GIVE IT A MISS FOR THE DOG SAKE.

What a strange reply ! If you read a couple of posts back, you will see I said I wouldn't run my dogs in these conditions. But of course, it has nothing to do with this thread, has it ? You are simply pissed off with me because I didn't rate your HID conversions.

Cheers.

if you wouldnt run your dogs in these conditions why say at the start that the lad was to run his dog on loan on hard ground no matter what conditions youve contradicted yourself there bud :hmm: Edited by terrierjohn

BANDWAGON GET f****d.

Cheers.

so if your now saying you wouldnt run your dogs in these conditions why say at the start to go out and run his dog on loan on hard ground :hmm: youve contradicted yourself there bud

Cheers.

if you wouldnt run your dogs in these conditions why say at the start that the lad was to run his dog on loan on hard ground no matter what conditions youve contradicted yourself there bud :hmm:

No, mate, I was being rhetorical... My point was; if you wait for the perfect conditions, you will never run your dog ! I meant the lad to get his dog out as often AS POSSIBLE ! To many so called "dog lads" talk the talk, but never get out, that is if they even own a dog !! The snow is a white out here at the moment, but I'll be out just before 1st light in the morning, if it is at all possible !

Cheers.

but the lad never ask for retorical answers he asked if it was ok to lamp the dog on frosty ground and he was told that if the ground was too hard its not advisable and then you posted to take the dog out etc etc and then you start saying that you wouldnt run your dog on this type of condition you contradicted yourself and then you talk about ppl talking the talk if you have any idea about running dogs you would have been straight up from the start and told the lad it was not a good idea instead of being retorical and telling him to go out

atb john

but the lad never ask for retorical answers he asked if it was ok to lamp the dog on frosty ground and he was told that if the ground was too hard its not advisable and then you posted to take the dog out etc etc and then you start saying that you wouldnt run your dog on this type of condition you contradicted yourself and then you talk about ppl talking the talk if you have any idea about running dogs you would have been straight up from the start and told the lad it was not a good idea instead of being retorical and telling him to go out

atb john

OK mate, you win ! I'm being snowed in at the minute, so I don't realy care ! I've got my family and dogs to take care of, so If you or the OP want to run your dogs or not, that's up to you !

Cheers.

if you break the dog then the dog isnt up for the job :boogie:

Another no brained reply,,,

agreed , no wind , full moon is one thing,, all your doing is making the job harder,,,, but frozen hard ground is just stupid ,,

i run my dog all weather thats why he stays fit even on a full moon the rabbit runs faster dog workes harder ie keeps his fitness up simples

yes ,,, like i said running the full moon is one thing , or when there's no wind,,, of course give it a go...... all you do is make it harder................. but running on real hard frosted ground is plain stupid ..

as i said my dog was run on snow and ice and hard frost last year and never had a problem at all all it did was made his feet harder

i'm suprised your dog got any feet and nails left bud running your dog on ice what you playing at

running a dog in snow is one thing but ice come on

i guess common sense is getting harder to come by these days :doh:

atb john

i think chartpolski may know more about running dogs than you think :thumbs:

Its a absolute No brianer Running lurcher in hard conditions....

Knocking toes up it could be off for weeks if not more..

Wait ten days if met office is right, the moon will be away and it game on..

I think its daft going out on shit nights its a waste of time and petrol.

When the moons up I would rather go out daytime...

atb john

Iam not the only one who noticed then lol. the guys a know all bellend. simple.

atb john

i think chartpolski may know more about running dogs than you think :thumbs:

well i dont know the guy but his posts on this topic make me think different :thumbs:

Edited by terrierjohn