lamping

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grounds to hard, grounds to soft, grounds to stony, moons up, to frosty, no wind, to much rain, not enough rain, etc, etc, etc, !! FFS !! Get out whenever you want ! Don't worry about getting "the per

Bang on.

it was -5 last night in my area and i was out lamping and i will also go out tonite.

Posted Images

greyhound alsation xgreyhound wippet 27 tts 17 months old

I have sent flint me number i have done a fair bit around shropshire so know the place quite well. We are going to arrange a night out. Ill look forward to it. . All the best SHanded. . :thumbs:

looking forward to it :thumbs:

thats not that far i will arange transport and i will come down for some mooching :thumbs:

pm sent :thumbs:

He can meet me halfway if he likes and we,ll come down together. save him a few quid.. i,ll go with trigger and you take him,we,ll meet up at end of night to compare catches and most importantly...INJURIES !

atb

Vin

sounds fair enough to me :thumbs:

and me

so when are we thinking of having this day/night out

i dont drive so will need to sort transport for it

have a word with trigger ...you can meet me and i,ll drive from Yorkshire if that's any good to you.I'm sure you,ll enjoy yourself and get to meet a few decent lads.And also see a couple of dogs that might surprise you !

anytime you like for me ... but with our dogs we might be better waiting for a thaw in this freeze...LOL. Unless you want to just watch.

my dogs too little and dainty for any of this heavy ground..she,d snap in half.

atb

Vin

thats what its all about in my eyes

meeting decent lads having a good laugh

nothing suprises me with dogs bud i have seen and done some things that are suprising

christ i got a terrier that has caught and killed roe deer post-54228-0-12559800-1291058065_thumb.jpgthis was his second his first was in a police station car park

so i hold no reservations on what your dogs can do

my dog is only 6 month just now so he is only just been getting introduced to what his job will be

but so far he is learning fast alot faster than other deerhound crosses i've had although there is more beddy in him than deerhound

i will pm trigger and i will sort out some tranport to you as i dont drive just now i have to try get a lift down

hoping my sister in laws boyfriend will be up for it as he is just learning the hunting game and he has his first lurcher that he could bring

its not the best of dogs in truth i fooking hate it but its his first dog and not trained to its best but it can run for a dog about 30inch to the shoulder

thats not that far i will arange transport and i will come down for some mooching :thumbs:

He can meet me halfway if he likes and we,ll come down together. save him a few quid.. i,ll go with trigger and you take him,we,ll meet up at end of night to compare catches and most importantly...INJURIES !

atb

Vin

and me

have a word with trigger ...you can meet me and i,ll drive from Yorkshire if that's any good to you.I'm sure you,ll enjoy yourself and get to meet a few decent lads.And also see a couple of dogs that might surprise you !

anytime you like for me ... but with our dogs we might be better waiting for a thaw in this freeze...LOL. Unless you want to just watch.

atb

Vin

nothing suprises me with dogs bud i have seen and done some things that are suprising

christ i got a terrier that has caught and killed roe deer post-54228-0-12559800-1291058065_thumb.jpgthis was his second his first was in a police station car park

my dog is only 6 month just now so he is only just been getting introduced to what his job will be

but so far he is learning fast alot faster than other deerhound crosses i've had although there is more beddy in him than deerhound

i will pm trigger and i will sort out some tranport to you as i dont drive just now i have to try get a lift down

hoping my sister in laws boyfriend will be up for it as he is just learning the hunting game and he has his first lurcher that he could bring

its not the best of dogs in truth i fooking hate it but its his first dog and not trained to its best but it can run for a dog about 30inch to the shoulder

no probs you can come and just watch if you want keep in touch and let me know when your ready :thumbs:

atb

Vin

and me

atb

Vin

no probs you can come and just watch if you want keep in touch and let me know when your ready :thumbs:

ok bud i will do :thumbs:

atb

Vin

and me

atb

Vin

ok bud i will do :thumbs:

Happy Days !

Am going to see them anyway. Am going to go for a run with Flint am going to take Troy. Am looking forward to it. All the best.. SHanded. .

if your dog catches more than mine i,ll kick your head in

and we were all getting on so well :thumbs:

Am going to see them anyway. Am going to go for a run with Flint am going to take Troy. Am looking forward to it. All the best.. SHanded. .

if your dog catches more than mine i,ll kick your head in

and we were all getting on so well :thumbs:

Just got off the phone to Flint seems a genuine man. Lookin forward to a night out with him but i have told him am not carrying him. An also am not taking on any cows on his behalf :laugh::laugh:

All the Best pal thanks for the call. . :thumbs:

Grounds to hard, grounds to soft, grounds to stony, moons up, to frosty, no wind, to much rain, not enough rain, etc, etc, etc, !! FFS !! Get out whenever you want ! Don't worry about getting "the perfect night", or you'll NEVER get out !

Cheers.

:thumbs: :thumbs: