lamping

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grounds to hard, grounds to soft, grounds to stony, moons up, to frosty, no wind, to much rain, not enough rain, etc, etc, etc, !! FFS !! Get out whenever you want ! Don't worry about getting "the per

Bang on.

it was -5 last night in my area and i was out lamping and i will also go out tonite.

Posted Images

my dogs are out walking 4 to 5 times a day out running 4 times a week thier feet are in great condition but i still wouldnt take the risk with hard frost snow is different but

WHY THE F**CK GO LAMPING WITH SNOW ON THE GROUND ITS USELESS you can see everything without a lamp and when you do shine the light it just reflects back to so whats the point

and its not just feet at risk if your dog falls its going to slide and if it slides over a cattle print where the edges are like knife edges then your looking at some stitches

if we all thought like you we wouldnt go out the house

How do you come to that conclusion Brains,,, is it hard frost every day here in uk or something,,,, youre really are a dumb ass,,, all the big men bragging they take there dogs out when the ground is like bell metal,, haha,, nothing clever or good about it what so ever, just shows there dogs arent worth a shite because they couldnt give a crap if there feet get smashed up,,, this site is full f bullshit bellends just latley,, anyone with half a brain cell wouldnt run there dog in such hard ground,,,, malc1 get youreself out at least 5 times over the next 10 days with yo hard as nails superdog on this bell metal ground and let us know how you get on,,, oh and the dog has to have atleast ran something for it to count as a hnting outing ,, scaring rabbits with the lamp in the distance doesnt count,,, dare say yo will come back saying youve been out all ten nights, with massive bags and not a mark on the dogs feet,, good luck,,,p,s do you guys ever go lamping on carparks haha,,

i bet you only run your dogs on astraturf :boogie:

Bellend,, run on all kinds and have done even in light frosts but not in HEAVILY FROZEN ground,,, its a pretty simple thing to grasp, but you obviously have difficulty comming to terms with it,, either that or you live in the north pole.

if your dog is so good bring him over and you can see how shit my 17 month old dog is i won't hold what youve called me against you you will be made welcome so come and see for yourself :thumbs:

how many mile away from loch lomond are you malc1

302.8 miles 5hr29 mins :thumbs:

my dogs are out walking 4 to 5 times a day out running 4 times a week thier feet are in great condition but i still wouldnt take the risk with hard frost snow is different but

WHY THE F**CK GO LAMPING WITH SNOW ON THE GROUND ITS USELESS you can see everything without a lamp and when you do shine the light it just reflects back to so whats the point

and its not just feet at risk if your dog falls its going to slide and if it slides over a cattle print where the edges are like knife edges then your looking at some stitches

How do you come to that conclusion Brains,,, is it hard frost every day here in uk or something,,,, youre really are a dumb ass,,, all the big men bragging they take there dogs out when the ground is like bell metal,, haha,, nothing clever or good about it what so ever, just shows there dogs arent worth a shite because they couldnt give a crap if there feet get smashed up,,, this site is full f bullshit bellends just latley,, anyone with half a brain cell wouldnt run there dog in such hard ground,,,, malc1 get youreself out at least 5 times over the next 10 days with yo hard as nails superdog on this bell metal ground and let us know how you get on,,, oh and the dog has to have atleast ran something for it to count as a hnting outing ,, scaring rabbits with the lamp in the distance doesnt count,,, dare say yo will come back saying youve been out all ten nights, with massive bags and not a mark on the dogs feet,, good luck,,,p,s do you guys ever go lamping on carparks haha,,

Bellend,, run on all kinds and have done even in light frosts but not in HEAVILY FROZEN ground,,, its a pretty simple thing to grasp, but you obviously have difficulty comming to terms with it,, either that or you live in the north pole.

even on light frosts the ground can be hard enough to break the dogs toes,so realy what you are doing is a bit silly, nobody is bigging there dogs up they are just saying what can be done,malci said he was out last night and had one rabbit if he was the sort of person who told lies about him self i think he would of said that he caught a lot more than one,so give credit where credit is due,maybe we are wrong what we do,but you dont have to jump down any ones throat,all the best

Theres a massive differance between a one off light frost thats just about turned the damp and dew white,, and rock hard bell metal ground thats been frozen for 5 - 7 days in a row,, again anyone with half a brain knows the differance and knows when no to run there dogs,, only idiots would compare the two.

even on light frosts the ground can be hard enough to break the dogs toes,so realy what you are doing is a bit silly, nobody is bigging there dogs up they are just saying what can be done,malci said he was out last night and had one rabbit if he was the sort of person who told lies about him self i think he would of said that he caught a lot more than one,so give credit where credit is due,maybe we are wrong what we do,but you dont have to jump down any ones throat,all the best

merle24 you mug off summer lampers,now your mugging off those that can run there dogs in a -4,

and you always say those that do the opposite to you have shit dogs :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you must be the one with shit dogs with shit feet if you cant run your dogs on the hardest ground any time of the year.

DONT mug the lads off that have dogs that can do what yours cant.

theres dogs all over the world working in harder conditions then ares,look at the likes of dan edwards,he must think we are such pussys.

we are not all like merle24 dan some of us can work dogs in any condition.

the be all and end all of it is,

if you want to run a dog in -4

get a dog that can hack it........

and merlecur24 stop giving it the large to old men like charts and flint you hampton.

Giving it large , yeah i like that one,, youre again talking pure poo,, Dans dogs have been bred for years to suite and run on the land there feet are probably like leather due to the nature of the land they hunt,,are uk dogs are not used to running on this ground so when all of a sudden they entered on such it will be to no surprise that injuries will occur,, its not rocket science.

And yes people who hunt in summer lamp the feilds to f**k and thin out the game for the proper season hunters then they themselfs do f**k all in the winter really piss me off .

in all fairness summer hunters are not real hunters

its one thing walking your dogs over the land to stretch thier legs and clean themselves out

but to go out in summer purposly to hunt is just cutting your own throat for the season and then ppl moan when thier season is a bad one

we have all done it at least once in our hunting career i myself done it when i first started hunting

i was out all year round and some of my ground is still suffering from it to this day so in order to bring stocks back in to these areas i have been relocating a lot of my rabbits caught back into these areas

just a thought for anyone that still hunts in the summer

with the exception to fox as these have to be controlled no matter what time of year it is :thumbs:

its one thing walking your dogs over the land to stretch thier legs and clean themselves out

but to go out in summer purposly to hunt is just cutting your own throat for the season and then ppl moan when thier season is a bad one

we have all done it at least once in our hunting career i myself done it when i first started hunting

i was out all year round and some of my ground is still suffering from it to this day so in order to bring stocks back in to these areas i have been relocating a lot of my rabbits caught back into these areas

with the exception to fox as these have to be controlled no matter what time of year it is :thumbs:

Exactually,, glad to see there are still people who talk sense,, theres nothing wrong with getting a pup a couple of easy runs , but some lads go out full bore all year around and wonder why theres nothing come season,,, take a look at the threads on here back in summer with pics of what theyve caught etc etc,, now take a look at there profile and see if they have posted any good bags since its come winter.

Exactually,, glad to see there are still people who talk sense,, theres nothing wrong with getting a pup a couple of easy runs , but some lads go out full bore all year around and wonder why theres nothing come season,,, take a look at the threads on here back in summer with pics of what theyve caught etc etc,, now take a look at there profile and see if they have posted any good bags since its come winter.

so are you bringin your super dog over to run with my piece of shit id like to see a top super dog run with mine

thats not that far i will arange transport and i will come down for some mooching :thumbs:

pm sent :thumbs:

He can meet me halfway if he likes and we,ll come down together. save him a few quid.. i,ll go with trigger and you take him,we,ll meet up at end of night to compare catches and most importantly...INJURIES !

atb

Vin

thats not that far i will arange transport and i will come down for some mooching :thumbs:

pm sent :thumbs:

He can meet me halfway if he likes and we,ll come down together. save him a few quid.. i,ll go with trigger and you take him,we,ll meet up at end of night to compare catches and most importantly...INJURIES !

atb

Vin

sounds fair enough to me :thumbs:

just admit it was a stupid comment instead of going all round the tree's, like folk have said,, big moon,, no wind etc,,, fair enough but

to run your dog in these condition's would be crazy to say the least...

ps i was surposed to quote CHARTPOLSKI

Edited by dazzz

so are you bringin your super dog over to run with my piece of shit id like to see a top super dog run with mine

Think youre the one claiming super dog pal running them in this,,,you seem to get confused pretty easily,,,yet again.

just admit it was a stupid comment instead of going all round the tree's, like folk have said,, big moon,, no wind etc,,, fair enough but

They wont admit that mate,, they wouldnt swallow humble pie in the open,, let them rip the pads off there dogs and smash there toes and nails up, leave em too it they will learn the hard way sooner or later.

I wish you had quoted me, as I NEVER mentioned ""these conditions" I said, if you read my post properly, "get out WHENEVER YOU WANT"

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski