lamping

BANDWAGON :doh: get a grip,,, its my opinion not to run in these hard conditions,, simple as that, like i said in the 2 previouse posts,, yes go out full moons ect, if ya must. but not when its like this.

BANDWAGON GET f****d.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grounds to hard, grounds to soft, grounds to stony, moons up, to frosty, no wind, to much rain, not enough rain, etc, etc, etc, !! FFS !! Get out whenever you want ! Don't worry about getting "the per

Bang on.

it was -5 last night in my area and i was out lamping and i will also go out tonite.

Posted Images

BANDWAGON :doh: get a grip,,, its my opinion not to run in these hard conditions,, simple as that, like i said in the 2 previouse posts,, yes go out full moons ect, if ya must. but not when its like this.

BANDWAGON GET f****d.

WOW !! You recently told a guy not to be so touchy !! I never said I'd run a dog in these conditions ! I just made the observation that if we waited for a perfect night, we'ed never get out !

Cheers.

Maybe! But to put on here (just get out) u might aswel go chasing rabbits on a glass filled car park. By no accounts am I tellin you when to lamp your dogs but me personally know when to leave then in the pen. You obviously don't.. All the best hope alls well...

Lampin comp got sod all to do with it mate. Dead an buried. It's a forum just because I don't agree with runnin my dogs on concrete like you doesn't mean it's personal I respect you for still gettin out. Just different opinions pal nothin more..

All the best...

SH, yeah, all's well, couldn't be better in fact ! I know when to run my dogs, their injury record will probably back that up. As I said to the other guy...If you wait for the perfect nigt, you'll never run your dog ! You obviously have a problem with me over the lamping comp, but I thought that was sorted ? Never mind, there's more important things in my life !

Cheers.

BANDWAGON GET f****d.

WOW !! You recently told a guy not to be so touchy !! I never said I'd run a dog in these conditions ! I just made the observation that if we waited for a perfect night, we'ed never get out !

Cheers.

YEP JUST SHOWS I CAN BE AS TOUCHY AS ANY ONE :thumbs: but for you to imply im JUMPING ON A BANDWAGON cos i dont agree with you ,,,, well thats just pathetic .

I would run my dog in all conditions full moon snow filled field no wind all except hard frost frozen ground :thumbdown:

I would say my bitch has tremendous feet however I would not contemplate running her on frozen ground,were even the softest grass becomes like thorn,Just not worth it for what one or two nights in.

Grounds to hard, grounds to soft, grounds to stony, moons up, to frosty, no wind, to much rain, not enough rain, etc, etc, etc, !! FFS !! Get out whenever you want ! Don't worry about getting "the perfect night", or you'll NEVER get out !

Cheers.

Bang on. :yes:

• Like 2

BANDWAGON GET f****d.

Cheers.

YEP JUST SHOWS I CAN BE AS TOUCHY AS ANY ONE :thumbs: but for you to imply im JUMPING ON A BANDWAGON cos i dont agree with you ,,,, well thats just pathetic .

But I can't remember telling anyone in this thread to "get f****d".......

Cheers.

What is the crack with the loan if you hurt or get the dog killed do you pay for it????

And why not just ask the person you got the dog off did he or she run the dog in this weather?????

Another thing run the dog in long grass fields where the frost as not got at the ground imo then dog does not get hurt :thumbs:

BANDWAGON GET f****d.

Cheers.

YES IN A TREAD WHERE SOMEONES ASKING IF THE GROUND IS TO HARD TO RUN ON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOTHING TO DO WITH WIND OR RAIN OR ATMOSTPHERIC PRESSURE,, WE DONT ALL WAIT FOR THE PERFECT NIGHT REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK,, I AND MANY OTHERS WILL LAMP WHATEVER THE CONDITIONS UP TO A POINT AND THAT POINT BEING HARDFROSTED GROUND.

ITS PRETTY SIMPLE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT,, ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN KNOWS WHEN TO GIVE IT A MISS FOR THE DOG SAKE.

it was -5 last night in my area and i was out lamping and i will also go out tonite.

:thumbs:

depends what ground your on really. if your running grassings like paddocks etc you may get away with the ground frozen as long as there's enough frozen grass to cushion the foot as it pounds the ground. i still wouldnt consider running a dog on any frozen ground though to be honest. i take it malc and trigger are running slower paced dogs as a tight turning fast dog will bust itself up in no time no matter what type of frozen ground its running on. atb :thumbs:

Grounds to hard, grounds to soft, grounds to stony, moons up, to frosty, no wind, to much rain, not enough rain, etc, etc, etc, !! FFS !! Get out whenever you want ! Don't worry about getting "the perfect night", or you'll NEVER get out !

Cheers.

goodman well fuckn said

• Like 1